Chelsea vs West Ham Utd (PL) Mon 8th Apr 20:00 GMT

Absolutely ridiculous that we're playing at 8pm on a Monday night when we have an away European fixture come the Thursday. 

English teams get so little help in Europe from TV scheduling, other leagues often do the reverse and allow their teams more time between matches with European fixtures around the corner. 

I'm expecting fairly heavy rotation again from Sarri with one eye on the Prague game. 

Interestingly enough by the time we play Liverpool it'll be our 3rd game in the space of 6 days, whereas Sky have brought Liverpool's game forward to Friday so they have at least a 4 day break between each of their 3 matches.

Wow, only 8 games for sure to go, 6 in the prem & 2 in EL, then possibly another 2 or 3 in the EL.  Which leads into my point that neither Christensen, CHO or RLC need resting, they've hardly played and I and a lot of others want to see them get a run of starts, they are the future not Luiz, Willy & Pedro (no disrespect to those 3 they've been great servants of the club). So Mr Sarri we will be judging you on team selections. Yesterday we looked so much better and threatening up top, admittedly its vs Brighton, the Pikeys will be a much sterner test, they've been pants lately but always raise their game vs us lot. 

So lets bench the under performers for these last few matches -

Alonso, Rudy/ Luiz, Kova, Pedro, Willy & Higuain - they are experienced enough to make great subs, lets have our future start and get some proper game time !

I would like to see Sarri commit to the starting XI he threw out there yesterday. I would be okay with rotation between Luiz and Rudiger as I think AC makes both of them a little better. Hopefully we don't see Sarri revert back to playing Alonso, Barkley, Pedro/Willian over CHO, RLC and Emerson.

I imagine we will see Higuain start in place of Giroud, but I'm think Giroud has earned the starting number 9 spot over Higuain going forward. We just seem more fluid with him.

Buzzing for this one, down in London on work so managed to get a couple of tickets for me and my colleague to get to the game! 

Hoping its timed perfectly and Sarri has turned the corner on his team selections, it needs to be our strongest side so get the same team out that we played against Brighton! 

If so I predict 3-0. Hazard, RLC & Giroud to get the goals. Hudson-Odoi with another assist for Giroud.

COYB::ChElSeaFLag::

No way Prague offer more of a threat than West ham. We have to divide our forces to give us the best chance. On reflecting this I would now make one change for this game:

Kepa

Azpi

christensen 

Luiz

emerson 

Jorginho 

kante 

RLC 

CHO 

Higuain 

hazard 

Then to go to Prague

Kepa

Azpi 

rudiger 

christensen 

Alonso 

Kova

Kante

barkely 

Pedro 

Giroud 

Willian

Just seen Sarri presser, of course the hacks pressed him re RLC & CHO starting. 

He hasn’t made his mind up re starters, but the team has played 51 games (inferring tiredness - for Callum & Ruben LOL) & he now wants all 20 squad players featuring in the last matches, RLC can’t play back to back 90s because of his back etc etc. To me it sounds like it’s gonna be back to Pedro/ Willy/ Kova/ Higuain/Alonso. 

Hope the F not......

4 hours ago, General said:

To me it sounds???? like it’s gonna be back to Pedro/ Willy/ Kova/ Higuain/Alonso

If that's the rotated squad so be it. Then we can question how much rotation we need, but at least the First XI would look right. 

If RLC and CHO play every minute that Hazard does, I'll be very happy :biggrin:

First time commenting on this forum looks good glad I found it?

Think if sarri sticks with the same 11 that played against Brighton we should beat them hammers with a bit to spare.Then rotate against Prague and give Barkley,Kovacic,Pedro and Willian a run out.But then again it is Sarri in charge?

2-0 to the blues hopefully 

14 minutes ago, Ray_Cfc said:

First time commenting on this forum looks good glad I found it?

Think if sarri sticks with the same 11 that played against Brighton we should beat them hammers with a bit to spare.Then rotate against Prague and give Barkley,Kovacic,Pedro and Willian a run out.But then again it is Sarri in charge?

2-0 to the blues hopefully 

welcome to the nuthouse.

Need our best team for the next 2 league games, we may not get the top 4, but can't afford to drop form or momentum in the remaining games in the long season. With all due respect, we should be able to handle the 2 legs Europa league /14 final with some rotations, don't think we could in the league.

4 hours ago, Ernie_blue said:

Play your best team against West Ham, rest as many as you can against Prague and play your best team against Liverpool. The league games are massive and need to stop that scum winning the league.

Even if we make the Europa final Liverpool away is our biggest game left this season. We lose that one we hand them the title. We must not lose.

Edited by axman2526