Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Goose commented :

I do think that City’s punishment, or lack off, will help us in getting our transfer ban reduced to 1.

Would still be a big punishment as we have missed the summer window but I can see us back trading in the new year.

On ‎15‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 20:31, brownindian said:

Good point.

For me personally and maybe some of you might agree - This transfer ban is a great way for us to evaluate our existing squad. We can determine which youngsters are worthy of hanging on to. Which of the older players can still do a job for us. What kind of players do we need to make Lamards vision of football successful. Then we can target those players.

Good points, never thought of it like that to be honest.

Posted (edited)
27 minutes ago, BavarianAfrican12 said:

Still don’t get how Man C were not hit with at least one window transfer ban....

It's bizarre isn't it. 

"hey Chelsea, you've broken the rules" 

"we don't think we have, we asked our FA and they said it was OK" 

"arguing with us eh, right 2 window ban" 

"hey man city, you've broken then rules" 

"yeah we know, sorry about that" 

"ah that's OK, don't do it again. No ban" 

I mean, how is that right. 

Edited by dkw

I have just seen VAR at it's worse in Real Madrid's game. Modric was sent off for what was clearly accidental stamp on the Celta Vigo player. Even in slow motion it didn't look too bad, it was never a straight red card.

40 minutes ago, BavarianAfrican12 said:

Still don’t get how Man C were not hit with at least one window transfer ban....

We should have owned up to it, really. Or better still, not broken the rules in the first place.

How do Spurs manage to keep their players? Eriksen has been there for about 2 years too long, he must know he's going to win sweet f**k all there. 

21 minutes ago, dkw said:

It's bizarre isn't it. 

"hey Chelsea, you've broken the rules" 

"we don't think we have, we asked our FA and they said it was OK" 

"arguing with us eh, right 2 window ban" 

"hey man city, you've broken then rules" 

"yeah we know, sorry about that" 

"ah that's OK, don't do it again. No ban" 

I mean, how is that right. 

Our transfer ban was political, it's obvious. If our owner wasn't Russian and had close ties with Putin I doubt anything would have happened to us. 

Every club does exactly what we do, it's a complete farce. 

48 minutes ago, bluedave said:

We should have owned up to it, really. Or better still, not broken the rules in the first place.

We asked our fa if we woujld be breaking rules, they said we weren't. What more were we supposed to do? 

47 minutes ago, Slojo said:

How do Spurs manage to keep their players? Eriksen has been there for about 2 years too long, he must know he's going to win sweet f**k all there. 

Leaving next season on a freebie along with Alderweid

Spuds have been so much poorer than us last season and still hanging on a 2-1. On another day City would have already put 5 or 6 past them and it is 5 minutes into the second. Way too lucky, plus the ref didn't give a clear penalty to City.

Posted (edited)

And they equalise.... The luck this lot has is unending. Two attempt, two goals. 19 attempts by City. I don't see City winning this.

Edited by RMH

I'm not sure why Guardiola has taken off Aguero when he is dangerous. Bring on Jesus for Sterling who has been slow this second half.

12 minutes ago, RMH said:

And they equalise.... The luck this lot has is unending. Two attempt, two goals. 19 attempts by City. I don't see City winning this.

yeah I can easly see these SOBs knicking a late time winner