Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

4 hours ago, Soulo said:

I´ve always liked the idea of Dybala. But he disappeared in both of Juves CL Final appearances and overall it´s all set up to be another huge flop of a striker should we actually show interest and sign him.

I really like Dybala & I think he will thrive in a team where he is the main man, just think that he struggles playing with Ronaldo and Messi within a supporting role.

Considering we've tried a few over the hill strikers I wouldn't mind taking a risk with Dybala as I don't think we will lose much £££ if it doesn't work out, he is a big name and fairly young & we should be able to resell at a similar fee hence limiting the risk somewhat. 

2 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Not really relevant to the points Johnson was raising though is it? 

It's stones and glass houses. If anyone started having a go at my work ethic or how I conducted myself I'd say fair enough but at least I'm not a millionaire who nicks bog seats.

3 hours ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Brutal honesty from Glenn Johnson, quite refreshing to hear an ex-player talk so openly about something like this. 

I remember there were some Chelsea fans that wanted Berahino. Turns out he was just an English Freddie Adu :Troll_Face:

17 minutes ago, dkw said:

Ozil and kalasinic won't play this weekend due to security fears, I wonder what they've been up to and who they've upset. 

the dude that tried to carjack Ozil. I am sure he wasn't happy after being laughed at by literally everyone on the planet.

It's not surprising that the likes of City and Liverpool are breaking records, Premier League teams are so much easier to score against these days. It wasn't long ago that the lower half of the league would set up to make it hard for top teams to score against them, but these days, they try and match them. There is only ever going to be one winner if you play open and attacking football agianst the top teams.