Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

12 minutes ago, ForeverCarefree said:

Real Madrid cancel Bale’s move to China at the last minute as they’ve realised letting a player of his quality leave for free with three years left on his contract is a bit daft.

That sounds like a Chinese deal alright.

Real are a bit of a joke right now.

Look like a rudderless ship with no real direction. I suspect they will have a shocking season and Zidane will be sacked or will leave before January. 

They have bought great players but they are a team of individuals and their confidence is completely gone.

17 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Look like a rudderless ship with no real direction. I suspect they will have a shocking season and Zidane will be sacked or will leave before January. 

And then Hazard comes back, yes?

6 hours ago, coco said:

That sounds like a Chinese deal alright.

Usually after a Chinese deal I eat till I'm bursting and have the squirts the next day.

Oh, no that's a Chinese Meal!

7 hours ago, Zeta said:

And then Hazard comes back, yes?

If only.

Hes getting it tight from the media for having a few extra pounds showing...should be no shock as he is usually like this at pre season stage.

If he doesn’t hit the ground running Madrid could be a lonely place 

1 hour ago, Chelsbear said:

If only.

Hes getting it tight from the media for having a few extra pounds showing...should be no shock as he is usually like this at pre season stage.

If he doesn’t hit the ground running Madrid could be a lonely place 

Not just Hazard, the entire Madrid team need to hit the ground running.

They’ve backed Zidane massively this summer with both in coming and out going players.

If the Atletico friendly is anything to go by they Zidane might not last till the Christmas party.

Arsenal is taking a mortgage to buy their players, they are going to get a good player for 70M, but it's going to eat a slice of their budget for the next 5 years, which means not making CL next year will be disastrous for them. Still, they haven't fixed their defence.

Juve’s business this window has been mind boggling and you just wonder what input Sarri has. Ramsey on a free before he was appointed, Demirai (CB) signed for £16m from Sassuolo before he was appointed, Romero (CB) signed for £23m from Genoa, Pellegrini (LB) signed for £19m from Roma,   Rabiot on a free came out of nowhere, De Ligt (CB) signed from Ajax for £76m. 

They are about selling Moise Kean to Everton, and apparently want to swap Dybala for Lukaku. Quite a few of those signings make no sense in terms of his style of play.

6 minutes ago, Chelsbear said:

Seems the Dybala to United stuff has some substance.

Whats everyone’s thoughts on him? 

He is a brilliant player who has been played out of position because they acquired Ronaldo. Don’t know where will fit in at Utd as he likes to operate behind the 9 like Griezmann, potentially he will have Wan Bisakka behind him who isn’t known for his attacking prowess. 

Juve will be coming out worse as it’s one thing to stick Ronaldo behind a Big Man but the former has to be able to hold the ball. Lukaku has one of the worst touches on top flight football, and his hold play isn’t the strongest. In fact he is better running behind, or coming from the right.

Yeah I like PD, always though he was quality and a bit annoyed they could be acquiring them for a dud like Lukaku, that’s insane.

Doesnt help worth our ban as you keep seeing quality players moving to clubs you are competing with but it is what is. 

Poch really sounds like he's had enough. Quoted today saying they should change his job title bc he has zero idea about who is coming in and who is going out. Spurs have really managed to cock it up by alienating their most valuable assest. Think about the situation they were in just two seasons ago.

Looks like United might be able to swap Lukaku for Dybala. That would be one hell of a deal for United and strengthen them significantly.

Also looks like Arsenal are about to land Kieran Tierney for about 25 million. That's a fantastic deal for them, he's one player i hoped we could go for next summer but looks like Arsenal will get him.

It's going to be a tough season ahead, every team in the top half will get better with recruitment. Everton with Kean will be quite a handful, Wolves and Leceister could beat anyone on their day with improved squad. We'd do well to nail a 4th spot, I'm happily taking the 4th spot now and jump over to 2020.. No, I will enjoy the bumpy ride instead!

Mixed reports on Dyabla. Sky Italia saying a deal in principle has been agreed but others saying no deal  

Paulo Dybala update [@MaxNerozzi]

• Player wanted to stay at Juve

• Player wants UCL

• No personal terms with United yet

• Not enthusiastic about EPL

• First choice away from Juve always been Barcelona/Real Madrid

Dybala to meet with Sarri tomorrow

would be good for us if they didn’t get him of course!

7 minutes ago, JM7 said:

Mixed reports on Dyabla. Sky Italia saying a deal in principle has been agreed but others saying no deal  

Paulo Dybala update [@MaxNerozzi]

• Player wanted to stay at Juve

• Player wants UCL

• No personal terms with United yet

• Not enthusiastic about EPL

• First choice away from Juve always been Barcelona/Real Madrid

Dybala to meet with Sarri tomorrow

would be good for us if they didn’t get him of course!

:laugh2:

I'd be shocked if Sarri wants to swap Dybala with Lukaku. Lukaky is not the type of striker for Sarri ball, and Dybala is the complete opposite player that could fit well in that system. Lukaku is not going there to play as back up to Ronaldo, and yes CL football should be a big deal for Dybala. Spare a thought for Conte, he's gone after Lukaku twice in 3 seasons, look like he will miss out again. I wouldn't be surprised if he unleash in public against his own club in a few weeks.

2 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

I'd be shocked if Sarri wants to swap Dybala with Lukaku. Lukaky is not the type of striker for Sarri ball, and Dybala is the complete opposite player that could fit well in that system. Lukaku is not going there to play as back up to Ronaldo, and yes CL football should be a big deal for Dybala. Spare a thought for Conte, he's gone after Lukaku twice in 3 seasons, look like he will miss out again. I wouldn't be surprised if he unleash in public against his own club in a few weeks.

I don’t think Sarri is the one signing the players, think Nedved & some other guy are the ones making these signings. Can’t make sense of a policy that involves selling Moise Kean & Dybala ahead of Mandzukic & Higuain. 

5 hours ago, icecoolguy22 said:

has Dybala even returned to Manchester? The last I heard he was at Juve's training area & acting like The Wolf of Wall Street

1 hour ago, Sindre said:

Looks like United have signed Maguire for 85 million. Insane price.

well when I look at this video, it appears that Dybala isn't coming to manure

7 hours ago, Sindre said:

Looks like United have signed Maguire for 85 million. Insane price.

Usually i can look at a steep price and think yes overpriced but i can see why it led to it. Pogba potential and marketability, Wan Bissaka could turn out to be a good price with his age and potential but the money for Maguire has no justification, he's a slower watered-down Luiz and people took the piss when PSG spent £50m for him.