Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

58 minutes ago, Chopper666 said:
13 hours ago, stevo said:
I hope you had a flutter on that. Great prediction. 

Unfortunately I didn't, kicking myself now as I'm sure you can imagine!

?. I was hoping you’d reply along the lines of ‘spent the weekend drinking the winnings’.  

7 hours ago, stevo said:

Love seeing a bunch of overweight northerners hufffing and puffing after taking a few quick steps and throwing punch. lol. If that was us there would be outrage. People’s doors getting kicked in at 5 am. All the identified ones splashed across the papers with full names and addresses. 

As you say, if it had been us, it would have been all over the papers. Have just found this. I wonder how much will be written about yesterday. Probably not a lot.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49233323

5 hours ago, Boyne said:

As you say, if it had been us, it would have been all over the papers. Have just found this. I wonder how much will be written about yesterday. Probably not a lot.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49233323

"Seven Football fans"

BBC being quite careful not to assign blame to City or Liverpool, only mentioning that they were in London for the Community Shield! Very different reporting to the "Paris Metro" incident.  

City have been to Wembley more than any other team in the country bar Tottenham.

This is the first time we've heard of an incident like this from their lot. (Which are likely plastic and few in number lets be honest)

Funnily enough Liverpool rarely cover themselves in glory off the pitch, quite the opposite in fact!

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 06:37, stevo said:

Love seeing a bunch of overweight northerners hufffing and puffing after taking a few quick steps and throwing punch. lol. If that was us there would be outrage. People’s doors getting kicked in at 5 am. All the identified ones splashed across the papers with full names and addresses. 

Indeed it would mate.

• coco unpinned this topic