Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

58 minutes ago, Chopper666 said:
13 hours ago, stevo said:
I hope you had a flutter on that. Great prediction. 

Unfortunately I didn't, kicking myself now as I'm sure you can imagine!

?. I was hoping you’d reply along the lines of ‘spent the weekend drinking the winnings’.  

17 hours ago, Boyne said:

IMG-20190804-WA0003.jpg

That's hilarious ... why spend £4M when you can spend £80M on the same thing a few years later  ?

I feel a bit better about Drinkwater and Bakayoko now !

7 hours ago, stevo said:

Love seeing a bunch of overweight northerners hufffing and puffing after taking a few quick steps and throwing punch. lol. If that was us there would be outrage. People’s doors getting kicked in at 5 am. All the identified ones splashed across the papers with full names and addresses. 

As you say, if it had been us, it would have been all over the papers. Have just found this. I wonder how much will be written about yesterday. Probably not a lot.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49233323

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Heard what?

Villa are preparing a straight swap offer of Dybala for Birkir Bjarnason. 

1 hour ago, dkw said:

Heard what?

Villa are preparing a straight swap offer of Dybala for Birkir Bjarnason. 

5 hours ago, Boyne said:

As you say, if it had been us, it would have been all over the papers. Have just found this. I wonder how much will be written about yesterday. Probably not a lot.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-london-49233323

"Seven Football fans"

BBC being quite careful not to assign blame to City or Liverpool, only mentioning that they were in London for the Community Shield! Very different reporting to the "Paris Metro" incident.  

City have been to Wembley more than any other team in the country bar Tottenham.

This is the first time we've heard of an incident like this from their lot. (Which are likely plastic and few in number lets be honest)

Funnily enough Liverpool rarely cover themselves in glory off the pitch, quite the opposite in fact!

IDK if anyone posted or has seen this:

M y m y, so much h0oligan Chelsea fa...oh wait...these are not...Ook lets put this also under the rug.

Taking bets on which player Arsenal are trying to loan despite the other clubs strict interest in selling tomorrow. Today it´s Rugani, he was linked with us aswell wasn´t he.

Celtic and Arsenal have agreed a Scottish transfer record fee of £25m for Scotland left-back Kieran Tierney.

It'll be interesting to see how Tierney does in the Premiership.

On ‎05‎/‎08‎/‎2019 at 06:37, stevo said:

Love seeing a bunch of overweight northerners hufffing and puffing after taking a few quick steps and throwing punch. lol. If that was us there would be outrage. People’s doors getting kicked in at 5 am. All the identified ones splashed across the papers with full names and addresses. 

Indeed it would mate.

5 minutes ago, Sexyfootball said:

Apparently all off now ... LOL

Juventus have decided not to sell ...

Classic Spurs

How I wish we end up signing Dybala next Summer window 😂😂😂

58 minutes ago, icecoolguy22 said:

If Dybala doesn't sign a new contract, bet it's our turn to try signing him next season.

I hope we dont go anywhere near him, it just all feels wrong about him, very toxic.

I´ve always liked the idea of Dybala. But he disappeared in both of Juves CL Final appearances and overall it´s all set up to be another huge flop of a striker should we actually show interest and sign him.