Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

4 hours ago, Jezq8 said:

Salah just skinned Luiz and scored

game over 

Absolutely feckin delighted Luiz went to Arsenal. They will be so bad with him in their back line.

Just watching the highlights on MOTD. Arsenal looked awful. Very soft. 

Liverpool, unfortunately do look very good. Got to hope that City can keep their level up otherwise it’s Liverpool’s. 

Arsenal got off pretty easy, I don't think the Luiz performance was any surprise to us. He's not the kind of defender you want when you are under pressure, especially with no senior players around him. That Pepe looked ok, but I don't think we missed the next Hazard on him. Despite that 4:0, I didn't think United is that special, and the last 2 games showed. Where was Harry McGuire when you need a defender to see out the game?

5 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Kane fell into the defender, VAR was right not to overturn that.

If the ref gave the penalty would VAR have turned it over ? This is the bit i don't get ??

The fact a lot of people had Spurs as dead cert for 3rd and even in some cases challenging the top two just goes to show how lazy the average fan and pundit is in predicting things.

Any proper research and knowledge of Spurs's situation and you would know they are in a lot of sh*t, they started last season well results wise but performances declined then the results caught up, a riddled by luck run to the CL final has masked over what has been a spectacular collapse. 

I wouldn't be remotely surprised if they're the ones who end up 6th.

Edited by Argo

2 minutes ago, Argo said:

The fact a lot of people had Spurs as dead cert for 3rd and even in some cases challenging the top two just goes to show how lazy the average fan and pundit is in predicting things.

Any proper research and knowledge of Spurs's situation and you would know they are in a lot of sh*t, they started last season well results wise but performances declined then the results caught up, a riddled by luck run to the CL final has masked over what has been a spectacular collapse. 

I wouldn't be remotely surprised if they're the ones who end up 6th.

It's when people say it will be between Man City, Liverpool and Tottenham AGAIN that get's me. When has Tottenham ever truly been in a battle for the Premier League title? When Leicester won the league, Tottenham finished 10 points behind them and even lost 2nd place to Arsenal in the end. When we won the title a few seasons back, Tottenham only got involved towards the end and still finished 7 points behind us. The season after, they finished 3rd and 23 points behind City. Last season they ended up finishing 4th. 

While they were checking VAR for the penalty they cut to one the spurs bench to one of the assistants showing the manager something on a screen. I thought screens had been banned in the technical area after Jose ripped one out and chased the fourth official around with it?