Itsintheblood89

Following our Nearest & Dearest Rivals 2019/20

Thank u palace.

will such them up after there opening day result. Shows it was a false start for United 

5 minutes ago, Jezq8 said:

Thank u palace.

will such them up after there opening day result. Shows it was a false start for United 

It really was, and the beauty of it all is I expect him to sink them but they wouldn’t sack him. Woodward’s performance in the last few windows has bought him time, and will shift the narrative away from him.

They have gutted their squad and handed the keys to young players without a proper plan. Will be interesting and fun to watch if Shaw & Martial are out for a considerable period of time.

application of VAR is too inconsistent - I missed the Dave penalty shout today but radio commentary said it was stonewall pen - VAR not even interested and just now we've had the game at Anfield held up for 4 minutes for VAR to review a possible red card in the penalty area, which no one can understand - in the end nothing given. 

As much as I hate them, I have to admit this Liverpool team is bloody good. Still won’t win the league though...

Just now, Crem said:

As much as I hate them, I have to admit this Liverpool team is bloody good. Still won’t win the league though...

As much as I hate Liverpool, I hate Arsenal 100x more.  At least Liverpool is fun to watch.  Unlike other clubs (coughUnitedcough)

8 minutes ago, Crem said:

watching the 1st half I thought L'pool didn't look as sharp as we're used to - wishful thinking that they might slip up 

11 minutes ago, TrueBlueSeaFC87 said:

Knowing that we once had Salah and KDB makes me sad.

This is why you would think fans would be patient with our current crop of youngsters. Homegrown and dominated youth football, give them at least 2yrs and let’s see where we are.

41 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

If Pepe could finish, Arsenal would be winning.

I am not really sure about him, he seems to be keeping defenders busy but just lacks composure at key moments. I wanted him here but for £70m.. 

2 hours ago, Chelsbear said:

Very sweet that result especially after United tweet about wanting to play us today

Tits

Crystal Palaces response to that tweet is pretty funny

Posted (edited)

Wow, what a ridiculous dive from Mertens for Napoli. How the hell hasn't VAR overturned that decision? Refs around the world are an absolute joke. Nothing has changed, there are just as many mistakes as there was without VAR.

Edited by Scott Harris