Unrealistic (but wishful thinking) swap deals!

ENygma
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

What money + player deals would you like to see that may be unrealistic but is possible? 

Mine would be Bakayoko + 70m for Romagnoli from AC Milan. They enjoyed having Baka last season and only didnt sign was because they missed out on UCL and was too expensive.

Willian + 50m (funded by selling Bakayoko) to Barcelona for Dembele. Having Pulisic, Dembele and Cho as young wingers with great potential.

Or 

Jorginho + 70m (from selling Bakayoko and Willian) for Leroy Sane (although Pep has Rodri now so may not be interested in Jorginho).

On 17/08/2019 at 03:44, Saru said:

Willian + 50m (funded by selling Bakayoko) to Barcelona for Dembele. Having Pulisic, Dembele and Cho as young wingers with great potential.

Or 

Jorginho + 70m (from selling Bakayoko and Willian) for Leroy Sane (although Pep has Rodri now so may not be interested in Jorginho).

First one would be fantastic, not sure on the second though! I think Jorginho could play a big part for us

On 17/08/2019 at 15:06, Deino said:

Sell Willian, Pedro and Bakayoko to fund a transfer for Jadon Sancho!

I wish... Willian and Pedro we can recoup decent fees, but not sure how much Pedro would be worth in the current market given his age and where he is in his career atm

On 19/08/2019 at 16:45, ENygma said:

I wish... Willian and Pedro we can recoup decent fees, but not sure how much Pedro would be worth in the current market given his age and where he is in his career atm

As long as we get cash for them, I'm satisfied. Pedro have done well enough to justify his transfer fee. Willian has been.. useful at times to say the least. As long as the club don't let them go for free.

We have plenty of cash reserves by the next transfer window

Willian + some cookies to whomever

But for real, I know Willian is kinda getting drug here... but its just that he doesn't really improve the squad at all. Like, he absolutely should improve the squad because you see his talent at times and then he has trouble playing a 5 yard pass. His delivery is awful for a wide player. Besides step overs and the occasional great goal out of nowhere, he doesn't offer much.

Edited by chiefBlueCFC

On 19/08/2019 at 12:43, Malcolm9 said:

We definitely need to replace Willian and Pedro once our ban is over, but like stated above, we won't get much in regards to fees due to their age.

Bakayoko + cash for a quality player would make sense, maybe Alonso + cash for a better fullback as well.

Ideal. Was thinking Lucas Hernandez before this window, but hes just signed for Bayern so there's that. 

Not sure what top fullback options are available right now? 

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Given the rise of our youth players, I actually dont think we need to spend all too much on players anymore. Think what we mainly need now is a world class winger, I think Sancho fits the role for that. CHO and Sancho on the wings with Pulisic back up winger.

Think we might need a world class CB as we have a few "average" CB's but nobody thats elite level atm. We can get rid of Zouma and bring in a world class CB like Romagnoli or Koulibaly, which leaves Rudiger, Christensen and Tomori as backup options. 

Zouma + Christensen or Rudiger + 50m for Romagnoli/Koulibaly would be great imo. Definitely want to keep Tomori given how hes been playing, but the others have been a bit suspect at times.

• 3 months later...