Your must-have stuff for a new stadium?

Gol15
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Ok scenario:

Roman comes back next year and while Sancho is taking pics with Marina he is a bit stuck in an office and just simply doesn't trust a bunch of fancy advisers, architects and so on...right so he goes out for some fresh air and meets YOU in front of The Bridge and gives you his russian-stare-poker-face and asks, how should our new stadium look like?  You start playing this amazing 3d chess game;

What do we need to keep? What do we want to avoid, any specific detail that is a must...Do we keep the Osgood statue or make a new, bigger one? Do we expand to 95k seats or would that ruin our identity and the overall feel of it, how much is too much?

...After giving it a thought you start talking, what do you say?

More women's toilets. And someone to buy my pint at half time when I'm visiting those toilets. It's happened more than once that I had to queue at the very few women's facilities and after that I couldn't get my drink anymore :rant:

More room in the stands (for the oldies like me who want to sit down occasionally :wink:). I don't want the knees of someone sitting behind me in my neck.

3 hours ago, Kev56 said:

Put the visiting away fans up in the gods and remove the biased microphones that are always put in front of them. Try and generate some atmosphere which a lot of the time is seriously missing.

Unfortunately away fans have to be pitchside now, i know it as the newcastle rule where they used to do that to fans. Unfortunately where they are now is the least worst option. 

1 hour ago, Nitro said:

Neatly folded butchers coats on each new seat with a blue felt tip marker pen placed on the top.

Simply add players names and snappy slogans- Osgood- Cooke - Lampard etc -- Roman must agree to wear one --

Levi jackets with bicycle chain under the collar?