WBA v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Sep 2020 17:30 GMT

I really wanna see Havertz Tammy and Werner together on the pitch. The connection that Tammy and Kai had midweek was special; really enjoyed watching that one. 

---------- Cabellero

James -- Zouma -- Silva -- Alonso

---------- Kova 

----- Havertz ---- Kante

Mount -- Tammy -- Werner

This obviously could easily transition into a 4-2-3-1 if need be. Honestly, I'm just hoping to see Mount, Havertz, Tammy and Werner all on the pitch at the same time.

10 minutes ago, Kev56 said:

Reports that Keppa will start the game. Unbelievable if true, what the f**k is Frank doing? some sort of death wish.

If Kepa starts and we drop points thanks to Kepa, don’t blame Kepa, blame Lampard instead.

Most definitely a shocking decision if he starts after last two games. Surely Big Willy will start.

1 hour ago, dansubrosa said:

If Kepa starts and we drop points thanks to Kepa, don’t blame Kepa, blame Lampard instead.

Most definitely a shocking decision if he starts after last two games. Surely Big Willy will start.

I don't understand the line regarding Mendy "he's not ready yet" He's not f**king injured as well is he?

If he is play, Willy or a youth keeper, If Keppa does play and he f**ks up again Frank really needs to question himself.

Surely Frank is not soft enough to play kepa after recent and constant HIC UPS with Said keeper > it would be against the trades description ACT  to call kepa a shot stopper Frank . Play kepa in the reserves to sort his form out not in the first 11 and i dont give two (s)hits about kepas mindset what about the mindset of Willy who is been kept back back on the bench by an accident waiting to happen or the fans when said CAR crash happens again again and again . 

No point in rushing Chilwell and Silva for this one. We should be thinking about the long haul. Will go for

Caballero

James        Christensen     Zouma      Azpilicueta

Kante            Kovacic

Havertz         Mount

Abraham     Werner  

On 23/09/2020 at 19:14, ozboy said:

I like this team although I'd put Werner on the right and CHO on the left. Equally I can see why you'd play Mount instead of CHO notwithstanding that Mount isn't a winger. And finally I reckon there is a case to start Barkely instead of either Kovacic or Kante. In fact I'd probably start him in front of Kante. I liked the way Kova and Barkely combined notwithstanding that Kova is not completely comfortable in the holding role. Kova has this great ability to make the forward drive that gets the team on the front foot and Barkely just looks very sharp at the moment.

Barkley is too slow, he doesn't defend well and he consistently is 2 or 3 seconds late in passing the ball. Kovacic, Havertz and Kante should be midfielders. 

16 hours ago, dansubrosa said:

Nope, blame the guy that protects Kepa in the board, whoever that is. Frank showed clearly last season he didn't want any part of Kepa. 

17 hours ago, Kev56 said:

Reports that Keppa will start the game. Unbelievable if true, what the f**k is Frank doing? some sort of death wish.

Morning all, sadly the reality of the goalkeeping situation is that “someone” sanctioned the purchase of Kepa for in excess of £70 million and we bought a pup, if he wasn’t before his most recent displays, Kepa is now worthless - no interest from anywhere, even a loan move it would seem.

However, no matter how wealthy anyone might be, they are not gonna write off that kind of money without at least trying to prove the asset and get a return  - so I can imagine that frank will be under some pressure and influence to play Kepa, especially against the lesser lights in the premiership in the hope that he might have a half decent display and attract interest and maybe try to instil some confidence into a fractured footballer ?

Speaking of fractured footballers and confidence, Hudson Oh-Dear is another example of such - he got a chance on Wednesday to show what he could do against a championship team that missed relegation by a point last season and he failed , instead he produced his normal “rabbit in the headlights” display and it was evident that he was, once again, clueless and not capable of taking the opportunity ? His problems may be surrounding the Achilles injury, but he doesn’t have the confidence or the ability to play CL level football - if Bayern are still interested, then my vote is to get shot.

Similarly, Mr Abraham was given the same opportunity and he grabbed in with both arms - he looked alive, he looked interested, he looked like he was really enjoying himself - Frank couldn’t have asked for anything more and must have been delighted - well done and congrats Tammy A.

Finally, Mr too Cool For School, Loftus-Cheek is also doing a great impression of Hudson Oh-Dear, he gets opportunities and he looks less than interested, wether that’s because of where he’s picked to play or whatever I dunno, but it isn’t going to work without getting involved and showing some spirit - you could argue that Barkley is a lesser player than LC, that he doesn’t have the physical presence, gives the ball away too much etc but Barkley always seems to put in a shift, he looks like he wants   to play.

Frank may well pick Kepa, Oh-Dear and RLC today to give them opportunities and to give rest to others for the season ahead, but it doesn’t fill me with excitement and make me look forward to the game.

Be good when all the squad is available - hopefully in time for the Mancs ??

2 hours ago, Droopy said:

Nope, blame the guy that protects Kepa in the board, whoever that is. Frank showed clearly last season he didn't want any part of Kepa. 

If Kepa starts today then your quote about Franks hand been forced from upstairs will be worrying and many accounts especially it will be Frank that will Get the chop down the line if certian goals are not meet ,not the suit in the shadows and sat behind the glass watching games