WBA v Chelsea (PL) Sat 26th Sep 2020 17:30 GMT

2 minutes ago, General said:

Good selection my only issue would be AC starting over Tomori or Zouma as they have both acquitted themselves well whereas lightweight AC gives the vermin all 3 points on his last outing and is rewarded with a start poor form imo

let’s get all the points then !

Tomori's passing against Barnsley was all over the place in the first half. And not for the first time... Zouma's complete omission is baffling though. He'd started the season pretty well in my book. Probably injured 😐

Just now, ForeverCarefree said:

Lack of Chilwell and Zouma in the squad makes me think they might have a knock? 

Glad to see Tammy retain his place after his impressive midweek performance. 

I think Chilwell's out because Lamps doesn't need two fullbacks on the bench and Azpi is captain and more versatile than Chilwell as he can play RB, LB and CB.

Looking at the line up, I hope he is playing Mount on the right wing ... if he plays Havertz anywhere other than central, then that's an odd decision to put it mildly LOL. Next we know, he'll be playing Christensen ahead of Zouma, Tomori and Rudiger 🙂

Fancy Werner to score a couple today !

Assuming zouma has a knock why on earth does AC get a start over FT especially after Liverpool.

Interested to see how Werner does on the left , Tammy deserves his start.

I can’t remember a manager that has had a less settled team than lamps and with the new players it will only bring more rotation, nonissue with that within reason but we really need to get everyone fit. 

Once this hopefully happens he needs to find his best 11 and not spend whole season tinkering especially at the back. 

Good to see Abraham starts, he took well his game and he deserves. We can be deadly with a combo of Tammy, Havertz and Werner.

Thiago Silva as our captain, shows how clearly we're missing leadership in the team. Christensen getting back to the team, not sure he deserves it.

Only WIN today, COME ON CHELS!!!!

18 minutes ago, True Blue23 said:

Tomori's passing against Barnsley was all over the place in the first half. And not for the first time...😐

Thats what happens when you sit on the bench every week. AC has been afforded plenty of time to cut out the errors but its not happening, Tomori should be given the same amount of time to prove himself, not just 10 minutes a month game time.