Chelsea v West Ham (PL) Mon 21st Dec 2020 20:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Shifting Kante from CDM where he's shined is very, very odd to me. Surely we risk disrupting his rhytmn and great form in that position by having him play a different role.

4 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Shifting Kante from CDM where he's shined is very, very odd to me. Surely we risk disrupting his rhytmn and great form in that position by having him play a different role.

He had an end product while having a more free role, our press works better too. Nothing unusual for Kante, if anything he's going back to what he used to play for the majority of his career.

5 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

Fabianski to have a Lev Yashin, Neur, Buffon, Banks day to day guaranteed.   At least we have some pace up front and hopefully Tammy can run the channels and pull them out of position. 

That will happen if our strikers decide to shoot the ball straight at the keeper every time

8 minutes ago, Slojo said:

Would rather that than him on the left. Haven't really got anyone else to play there. Anjorin very inexperienced, CHO just came back from injury and made the bench. 

Pray I am wrong but Werner is pretty useless on the right. If CHO is fit enough to be on the bench (he is fit going by his social media posts), then he starts to at least give us some balance up front. If not then as much as I hate seeing him on the flanks, shift Mount on the right. He could have also drafted someone from our U23 team into the 1st team. Klopp started Rhy Williams against Kane, so it really isn’t an excuse. 
Hope I am wrong and we don’t see him switching flanks and trying to swing crosses in again.

8 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

Fabianski to have a Lev Yashin, Neur, Buffon, Banks day to day guaranteed.   At least we have some pace up front and hopefully Tammy can run the channels and pull them out of position. 

We haven't exactly inundated the keepers in the last couple of matches. 

Hopefully we actually work Fabianski today. 

1 minute ago, ducavis said:

Pray I am wrong but Werner is pretty useless on the right. If CHO is fit enough to be on the bench (he is fit going by his social media posts), then he starts to at least give us some balance up front. If not then as much as I hate seeing him on the flanks, shift Mount on the right. He could have also drafted someone from our U23 team into the 1st team. Klopp started Rhy Williams against Kane, so it really isn’t an excuse. 
Hope I am wrong and we don’t see him switching flanks and trying to swing crosses in again.

Werner is useless on the wings full stop. At least with Pulisic you can get the best out of him on the left side.