Chelsea V Leicester FA Cup Final 15/5/21

7 minutes ago, andy said:

Ladies are great much better than men but two things they can’t do 

buy beer or a decent biscuit selection 

I second that! I’ve stopped asking now and just accept the budget alternatives as they’re the “same just cheaper” 😔

Hope the players show some courage and bravery today.

I've always had this feeling the current Chelsea side have enjoyed nothing but success through youth careers, and that doesn't quite translate at top level.  Said another way, the boys need to become men today and start winning trophies.  Do not be a nearly team - become winners.

Just now, ForeverCarefree said:

Bit gutted for Chilwell, he's played well recently and can count himself unlucky not to start the final. Especially against his former club. 

I think it is mainly due to height because we only have Rudi and Silva as tall players. Also Alonso is a big game player especially in Wembley

Posted (edited)
1 minute ago, Andy2461 said:

Alonso lucky to be playing imho gutted for chilwell 

He was pretty poor against arsenal tbh, and Alonso did well against city. 

plus I think Thomas wants more aerial cover possibly 

Edited by Jezq8

There must be pressure from the club to play Kepa.  Sure he has done better recently, but come on.  It is still no coincidence ridiculous stuff happens when he plays.

If we want to win, we play out best players.  Mendy is the best keeper.  This isn't under 10s everyone gets a trophy.

Just wondering where the goals are going to be coming from....Alonso?  Werner can't hit a barn door, our midfielders aren't going to get any...disappointing that Pusilic isn't starting ...If we start slow and piss around at the back like we did against Arsenal we're f**ked.