Spuds v Chelsea (PL) Sun 19th Sep KO 16:30 BST

coco

Just now, BluesPower said:

Hope TT doesn't wait too long, I'd swap one of those 2 for Timo at the half

I'm the kind of person that likes to give chances but I won't complain if Tuchel swaps them at HT. 

This is a crucial game to stamp our title credentials

A very good defensive performance from us - Silva,Andre and Rudiger are world class,but Havertz falls into the 'just hasn't got it' category,and joins Ziyech,Mason isn't playing well but he will come good again, of that I'm sure.

Nevermind win it, we are not going to challenge for the title until we get a classy, creative midfielder and better wide players. Too many 6/10 level players in crucial area's who can only occasionally show some real class.

Just now, Dean said:

Fair enough. I expect TT will fix things/find a way

Remember we got him after the season started he had no preseason so our preseason was false 9 same as usual now we are adapting while playing a hard run of games, it’s not me having a moan it’s understandable but it’s frustrating to watch at the same time 

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

If Havertz and Mount don't up their game, I would like to think the manager would hook the pair of them to give them a kick up the ass. We have plenty of quality waiting to come in and do the job. Pulisic, Ziyech, Werner, it's not like we don't have options going forward. 

Mount and Havertz have been pretty poor so far this season, not just today. Time to give Pulisic and Werner a chance!

Just now, SFL82 said:

Mount off interesting I like it 

He's played an awful lot of football for a young player. I think he just looks mentally and physically jaded and maybe being dropped for a few games will do him good.