Juventus v Chelsea (CL) Wed 29th Sep KO 20:00 BST

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

1 minute ago, Munkworth said:

Replace Lukaku with any striker we’ve had since Costa and you’ll realise this isn’t a new problem. 

Costa would have struggled in this system too. Don't forget he had prime Eden Hazard and Fabregas to create chances for him

Just now, Sheva said:

They are doing a job on us tonight. For all the money we’ve spent going forward we really do lack imagination in these situations. 

Callum is the only one who can make something out of nothing right now.

And you wonder why he spends so much time on the bench

Shouldn't have conceded that goal gave us everything to do, it's time for Tuchel to really think about the structure of the team right now too many players look average in attack he needs to question if he's the reason the attack is stifled. I love TT and I like his football (usually) but, it's not working when teams park the bus this system works better vs teams that look to impose themselves on us.

3 minutes ago, forbzy said:

Problem is that lineup worked well against teams that attacked us but was lacking in games where we needed to take the game to the opposition (basically most games in the Premier League). That is one of the reasons we dropped so many points against teams in the lower half of the table before. 

Even in most of them we missed sitters that cost us.

My fear getting a vocal point was we'll go from hoping one of our attackers will take one of their many chances to hoping Rom will take one of his few. 

The former was sustainable in the long run, this isn't.

I'm sitting here ranting at my non-plussed mrs, that this is like watching Barcelona, (Death by a million pointless passes) but without Messi, absolute tosh is my conclusion, Zero creativity in the middle of the park, just the safe boring chess like side to side passing........Lukaku trying to pin his centre half, is rubbish, he doesn't play like this for Belgium ,or in fact Inter last season, wt actual f**k has happened..