Arsenal vs Chelsea (PL) Tue 23rd Apr 24 20:00 GMT

embarassing this lot.. cant believe what i am seeing.. how is that not a foul.. 

Jackson is the best striker to have ever played for this club..

But Poch cant possibly survive this. how has he set this team up??? fcking muppet. should be sacked tomorrow.

Just now, chelseablueboy said:

f**k the 'project' and I use that term loosely, I don't care about consistency this manager hasn't got any idea how to change a game, we come out asleep after half time in virtually every game.

Get that spurs reject out.

The project is trash with owners gaslighting the fans into believing there is something in it. There's not, these players will never make it to the top level, they're sh*t.

Just now, just said:

Don't give up. If Arteta takes off Rice and brings on Jorginho, we can still get something out of this.

Normally I'd agree but unfortunately Odegaard doesn't need a partner to show up Enzo and Caciedo tonight.

Just now, Scott Harris said:

The project is trash with owners gaslighting the fans into believing there is something in it. There's not, these players will never make it to the top level, they're sh*t.

They own the hotels and the stoll mansion land now, prime real-estate. 

Not to mention Todd gets 20mill a year as our chairmen, then after 5 years Eghbali will get the same 

The level that this club has sunk to is embarrassing. We’ve been completely outplayed and out fought tonight. We’ve had chances but they’re not interested to taking them. Same old story. 

Just now, Carloseyebrow said:

To whom ever this applies to, you wanted Lampard out, you wanted Tuchel out, you wanted Potter out.

Wanting failure managers out is hardly a shock. The real crime is we hired a proven failure who lost trophies and leagues in a 1 horse league.