Chelsea Vs Arsenal (FA Cup Final) 27/05 2017 KO 17:30 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Take note Roman and Antonio. 

This squad need rejuvenation we cannot stand still as we saw today that our small squad was mentally shattered.

folk say Hazard can't do I t himself but how many times did Drogba dig us out of holes in these finals? That's a world class footballer for you, Eden just isn't that yet and I fear he never will be. He lacks leadership and balls IMO.

moses should be fined for his dive that helped kill us, to cheat is bad enough but to cheat when on a yellow was a disgrace. He needs a rollicking .

we won the title and that's huge, clearly bigger and more important than this cup but this is the game that will stick with me all summer and grate at me like no other. I'm just majorly pissed off. It's not like Arsenal were great it was us who played. It like a friendly.

Edited by Chelsbear

1 minute ago, Stas1 said:

Simply did not deserve it. Poor passing, poor touch, poor positional awareness, poor runs, poor decision making. Bottled it completely. Conte too late with substitutions. 

Agreed 100%. Why take Costa off though. He scored, and just had one saved. He looked like he was up for it the last 15 - 20 mins

6 minutes ago, enigma said:

it is a team sport though, he can't create everything himself. the players around him need to put in work too. arsenal have put in a shift today and were hungry, and it showed. 

I know mate but he was awful today, Pedro was the best out of our attacking trio, that should he Hazard especially in big games, you need to be a big game player, Hazard drifts in and out of them too much for me.

Two good things to come from this...

#1 Our board will now see we have not got the defence to see us through another Champions campaign.

#2 We just saved Wenger his career.

Gutted.

We were poor although better in the second half.

Really disappointed with Kante, very poor passing.

Hazard was quiet why take Costa off who has a great understanding with Cesc who you have just brought on. Sub Hazard and use Bats.

Moses, oh dear he got lucky at Spurs very silly to do this on a yellow.

Credit to Arsenal they were better, I realised since they went three at the back they looked more dangerous though still thought we would win.

We could have played Arsenal ten times and won nine of them easily but the one time Arsenal plays their best and we played our worst is mind boggling. I said and felt going into this match we would win easily so I'm am speechless and will never take a London Derby for granted again. I'm shocked is all I can muster right now. 

Gutted, absolutely gutted. So disappointed in that effort. We came with an attitude that we would win easily and got beaten. Arsenal weren't that great, but they didn't need to be. They had a better attitude than us and shown more fight than we did at any point, that is what makes it even more disappointing. 

The first half was dreadful from us, Matic and Costa were playing at walking pace and Luiz was all over the place defensively. We got ourselves sorted in the second half but stupidly, Moses decided to take a dive on a yellow card when he should have just passed to Fabregas. It was that kind of stupidity that summed up our day. We were sloppy and not with it at all.

The worst part about it is that most of the players can't even lose with their head held high. Cahill, Azpilicueta and Courtois are probably the only ones that shouldn't feel disappointed by what they gave today. The rest of the team were poor.

Poor team performance, poor refereeing, poor individual brainf**k from Moses (he's never done anything remotely like that all season - WHY pick the Final?). But still delighted with our season overall. The only good thing I can think that might come out of this Car Crash of a match is that it will give Conte plenty to think about when looking for new players in the Summer.

3 minutes ago, coco said:

Two good things to come from this...

#1 Our board will now see we have not got the defence to see us through another Champions campaign.

#2 We just saved Wenger his career.

No mate play the youth in defence don't waste money....

Moses should have just passed to fabregas instead of diving god.

still think we need to reinforce in the summer. I dunno if the team felt too relaxed or calm ? Thinking we would hammer them. 

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Gutted, absolutely gutted. So disappointed in that effort. We came with an attitude that we would win easily and got beaten. Arsenal weren't that great, but they didn't need to be. They had a better attitude than us and shown more fight than we did at any point, that is what makes it even more disappointing. 

The first half was dreadful from us, Matic and Costa were playing at walking pace and Luiz was all over the place defensively. We got ourselves sorted in the second half but stupidly, Moses decided to take a dive on a yellow card when he should have just passed to Fabregas. It was that kind of stupidity that summed up our day. We were sloppy and not with it at all.

The worst part about it is that most of the players can't even lose with their head held high. Cahill, Azpilicueta and Courtois are probably the only ones that shouldn't feel disappointed by what they gave today. The rest of the team were poor.

Agree though thought Azpi was poor in the first.

2 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

I agree with mostly all of this, bit harsh on Pedro for me, bar his miss I thought he done OK.

Other than that, spot in.