Random Rumours

Money
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

28 minutes ago, Kantesmini said:

lower league player and 29 just seems like a temp fix when we will need to replace our captain and players that are better but also getting on a bit 

We have young players ready to play there who wont take a season to integrate in to the club and league, maybe we should try using them.

1 hour ago, dkw said:

We have young players ready to play there who wont take a season to integrate in to the club and league, maybe we should try using them.

1 or 2 but they have to be as good as or better than whoever plays in the first 11 and most of them aiint (yet)

Billy Gilmore should of stayed and we should def bring him into the fold, But its a gamble on playing youth as it only takes a few losses in the PL and its curtains!...

2 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Our new 150mill front line? What yall think?

Raphina ---- Richarlison-----Sterling

Based on how they’ve played for their clubs it’d be a brilliant front line but it never works like that. We didn’t get the Inter Lukaku, Liverpool Torres, etc.

I think the Ukraine business due to global impact has taken a chunk off TT's war chest.

Think we are looking at three players, LCB though not Inter, discussions likely over so elsewhere in Europe.

Raheem Sterling is looking likely as appearing like his first choice Arsenal is not interested. He would likely strengthen our front line.

Third, right back think with just getting one CB, James will be expected to help out and his hamstring injuries should give a new RB or RWB enough minutes.

Outs, think Pulisic and Ziyech are interesting other parties unfortunately none for Werner or Jorginho.

Read today that Broja fancies West Ham, and shocked yet think Broja sees himself as a no.10 and WHU is a better option for him - one to watch.

So currently see nothing happening in midfield.

Of course plenty of things can change before the season kicks off. 

3 hours ago, JM7 said:

Would like him but surely it would take a massive fee and would be a big deal. 

True. He has a release clause of €120m (£103m) which is due to expire in 2024.

Juventus will only listen to offers close to that figure apparently. 

1 hour ago, strider6004 said:

I think the Ukraine business due to global impact has taken a chunk off TT's war chest.

Think we are looking at three players, LCB though not Inter, discussions likely over so elsewhere in Europe.

Raheem Sterling is looking likely as appearing like his first choice Arsenal is not interested. He would likely strengthen our front line.

Third, right back think with just getting one CB, James will be expected to help out and his hamstring injuries should give a new RB or RWB enough minutes.

Outs, think Pulisic and Ziyech are interesting other parties unfortunately none for Werner or Jorginho.

Read today that Broja fancies West Ham, and shocked yet think Broja sees himself as a no.10 and WHU is a better option for him - one to watch.

So currently see nothing happening in midfield.

Of course plenty of things can change before the season kicks off. 

Ukraine is nothing to do with anything!

Id point you in the scam/conspiracy direction tbh

The other day i saw them trying to guilt public opinion about grains not getting to...Africa! I had to have a sit down after that one hahaha crok of sh1te

Its big biz and big banks and all the parasites connected i.e politicians and a kabal of super wealthy weirdo boomers robbing the tax payer etc

I use to be a sceptic but oh boy the last couple years been a very interesting watch!

They all made loadsss out of the plandemic, Its only the poor and those who work that got screwed and even then small biz were rinsing that covid fund along with the big fish

40bn just spuffed into who knows hands! 

Nothing like a bit of war for cover 

30 minutes ago, ducavis said:

You mean his system made him look like one of the best? He is going to get exposed in a back 4 at Madrid.

I think Tuchel brought a certain level of confidence in his game that was destroyed by Lampard. 

But I agree, system helped. 

1 hour ago, Sconnie Blue said:

Tuchel made Rudiger into one of the world's best. 

I am excited to see what he could do with de Ligt. 

Kounde and de Ligt would really excite me. Both very young but both have significant top league and international experience. de Ligt was bossing it at 18 years old in the CL.

If our window ends up being Kounde, de Ligt, Clauss, and 2 of Sterling/Dembele/Richarlison, I think it’s good business. Incorporate Gallagher and Colwill as much as we can. Sell or loan anyone who doesn’t want to be here, if the offers make sense. Ziyech, Werner, Alonso, Azpi, Pulisic can all go, though I’d be ok with Werner or Ziyech sticking around. And obviously Lukaku is already gone. Think we’ve got an exciting July ahead of us!

1 hour ago, mwblue10 said:

Kounde and de Ligt would really excite me. Both very young but both have significant top league and international experience. de Ligt was bossing it at 18 years old in the CL.

If our window ends up being Kounde, de Ligt, Clauss, and 2 of Sterling/Dembele/Richarlison, I think it’s good business. Incorporate Gallagher and Colwill as much as we can. Sell or loan anyone who doesn’t want to be here, if the offers make sense. Ziyech, Werner, Alonso, Azpi, Pulisic can all go, though I’d be ok with Werner or Ziyech sticking around. And obviously Lukaku is already gone. Think we’ve got an exciting July ahead of us!

I'd go with this:

de Ligt   £60-80m release clause

Kounde  £50m

Clauss £10

Rabiot £15m

Sterling £45

£180-200m

Edited by Sconnie Blue

Lack of depth at CB is the only thing that makes me concerned at this point. In theory, our strongest back three at the moment would be Azpi - Silva - Chalobah, without a natural CB as a viable option from the bench. Which once again reassures me that selling Tomori was a huge mistake and probably the same could be assumed for Guehi. Unfortunately not the first time this happens to us so we're already used to that...

To be honest I'm not particularly impressed with either of Kounde or De Ligt, especially Kounde. In my opinion neither of them is the quality we need right now. De Ligt definitely has the potential but he didn't exactly live up to the hype at Juventus, even with playing alongside the likes of Bonucci and Chiellini. Playing in the Premier League would probably be biting off more than the can chew at the moment.

Edited by wizardous