Torres - The "Groundhog Day" Thread

Torres: stay or go?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Torres: stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

https://lockerdome.com/6169461380096065/7542393880854802

Anyone see this? Torres posting about how amazing the Liverpool fans supposedly are after the charity game he played there yesterday.

Seriously, what a c***. Torres barely acknowledged us at all during his stint here, despite being given more support than any other player I've ever seen in my 20 odd years of following the club.

It was a charity match at his former club.

What do you want him to say?

I fail to see why this is bothering people...

Edited by Chelsbear

https://lockerdome.com/6169461380096065/7542393880854802

Anyone see this? Torres posting about how amazing the Liverpool fans supposedly are after the charity game he played there yesterday.

Seriously, what a c***. Torres barely acknowledged us at all during his stint here, despite being given more support than any other player I've ever seen in my 20 odd years of following the club.

I'm sure if he returned to Chelsea as part of a John Terry testimonial (doubt he would though, I would imagine there's a few more Chelsea legends ahead of him on the invite list) he would post a similar message of thanks assuming he wasn't booed (which I am sure he wouldn't be). 

During his time with Chelsea and after leaving he has always had nothing but kind words for us fans. 

We've seen one or two similar bed sheets about Lampard :sad:

Oh I know, I just wanted to be magnanimous and bitchy at the same time. Why shouldn't he praise the fans of his former club? It really isn't something we should care about.

Plus, regarding Lampard, I don't think I saw anything bigger than a poorly-made sheet of cardboard with pictures taped to it or with some misanthropic comments scrawled on in felt tip pen.

And his hair is more ridiculous than it's even been :biggrin:

He looks ridiculous. But I must say a lot of footballers have ridiculus hairstyles - olivier giroud, sergio aguero, sometimes Ronaldo have hairstyle of teenager at the age of 30 and let's not forget our new addition juan cuadrado :)

He looks ridiculous. But I must say a lot of footballers have ridiculus hairstyles - olivier giroud, sergio aguero, sometimes Ronaldo have hairstyle of teenager at the age of 30 and let's not forget our new addition juan cuadrado :)

Torres doesn't even have the worst at his club, Greizmans hair is horrible lol.

Aguero often looks like he's been to a turkish barbers with his strange cuts. Neymar has got a terrible one just now too.

All that money and you can't even get a decent haircut,

Torres doesn't even have the worst at his club, Greizmans hair is horrible lol.

Aguero often looks like he's been to a turkish barbers with his strange cuts. Neymar has got a terrible one just now too.

All that money and you can't even get a decent haircut,

Oh I will have to google him. All those trendy hairsyles look ridiculus with shaved sides and long top. It looks quite childish.

When I saw that new hairstyle of Brad Pitt, I thought what a dumb ass.

I guess Money can't buy you style.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

• 1 month later...