Torres - The "Groundhog Day" Thread

Torres: stay or go?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Torres: stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

Agreed, I wouldn't fancy our chances too much if we ended up against Atletico again.

We could still take them but that game later in the season would be a motherf**ker of a fight.

They are a good side but they are definitely weaker this season and we are definitely stronger. I can't see why any Chelsea fan wouldn't think we would beat them. They only just beat us last year.

They are a good side but they are definitely weaker this season and we are definitely stronger. I can't see why any Chelsea fan wouldn't think we would beat them. They only just beat us last year.

Nah mate they really aren't weaker. If anything, they've actually improved overall. It'll be tough regardless. 

Really shouldn't underestimate them tbh although I'd prefer them to Bayern/Real. Barca similar. 

Edited by MANoWAR

If you click on the link that I provided, it shows a video of Burley going inside the Tattoo Parlor & getting the job done.

I watched the video, I saw the tattoo artist put the stencil on his arm and then magically he's got a full colour "tattoo". 

I've had tattoos done and the colour is at it's most vibrant straight after you have them done... in the photo you put up and when he rolled his sleeve up in the studio it's really faded. 

Basically I call bullsh*t. 

Think the Burley thing is fake.  it all came about after someone got the Totti Selfie tattooed onto their leg.  Burley, being a loudmouth, then said "if Torres Scores against Real, I'll get a tattoo of his face on my arm!"

Then Torres scores twice.....but I think it's all fake.

I watched the video, I saw the tattoo artist put the stencil on his arm and then magically he's got a full colour "tattoo". 

I've had tattoos done and the colour is at it's most vibrant straight after you have them done... in the photo you put up and when he rolled his sleeve up in the studio it's really faded. 

Basically I call bullsh*t. 

Also when you just got tattooed the colors are pretty but the skin is inflamed and swollen. Pretty sure that ain't real