Torres - The "Groundhog Day" Thread

Torres: stay or go?  

225 members have voted

1. 1. Torres: stay or go?

• Stay
    • Go

• 2 weeks later...

Only a sub for them tonight.

Still looks an incredibly poor footballer.

Sorry.

We have allowed some absolutely toss players score against us over the last couple of seasons though: Jon Stead, Frazier Campbell, Jozy Altidore, Marouane Chamakh, Victor Anichebe, even bloody Eddie Johnson in pre-season!

• 3 weeks later...

Scored one of the shoot out penalties which saw Athletico go through last night. I'm pleased for him.

Was a great penalty too. I was convinced he’d miss it but composed himself well.

I can’t help but like Torres… it’s a shame he lost the edge he once had and we never got the best of him, I find him hard to dislike.

I’m not a fan of his new hair style mind!

Anyone see "2 Tribes" today? Was funny.

The final question was on Premier League goal scorers.

"Which of the following has scored over 100 Premier League goals:

Fernando Torres

Gareth Bale

Frank Lampard

Wayne Rooney

Well to me it was obvious, at it would be to most here..... Frank and Wayne had, the others hadn't.

They contestant said: "well, Torres couldn't hit a barn door".........

That did it for me

And his hair is more ridiculous than it's even been :biggrin:

Yeah, the highlights are certainly back. He looked as sulky as ever too, although less so when he actually made it onto the pitch.

To be honest I'm not sure it's actually fair to call him sulky, I think he just has resting bitch face.

Yeah, the highlights are certainly back. He looked as sulky as ever too, although less so when he actually made it onto the pitch.

To be honest I'm not sure it's actually fair to call him sulky, I think he just has resting bitch face.

Always been the same ever since he came to England...can't really remember what he was like first time at Atletico.

https://lockerdome.com/6169461380096065/7542393880854802

Anyone see this? Torres posting about how amazing the Liverpool fans supposedly are after the charity game he played there yesterday.

Seriously, what a c***. Torres barely acknowledged us at all during his stint here, despite being given more support than any other player I've ever seen in my 20 odd years of following the club.