• Frank Lampard
    • Victor Moses
    • Juan Mata
    • Oscar
    • Demba Ba
    • John Obi Mikel (sub)
    • Eden Hazard (sub)
    • Fernando Torres (sub)

Few contenders for that second half performance. The pick were Mikel, Hazard, Oscar, Mata, Ramires & Luiz.

Luiz get's it just ahead of Ramires for me as he showed the passion and drive we needed. He started the come back and made a number of magnificant interveptions.

Few good performances but yet again, Mata was head and shoulders above the rest. (not literally, obviously).

Best part of the match was when RVP came on. 

"She said no, robin!, She said no!"

I think anyone voting for anyone other than Hazard watched the wrong game, before he came on we were out of it and his moment of magic changed the entire game, not to mention that he then dictated the next 30 minutes of the game.

Easiet MOTM choice of the season........................... our away support.

Every single one of them superb. Really, really loud abuse of Benitez and constant backing for the team. Who says you can't do both??

They have set the bench mark for the rest of us, especially all those who go to the home games at the Bridge.

My player vote goes to Hazard. Why wasn't he on from the start?

luiz for me, his timing was near perfect today and especially second half he kept us putting pressure on the united defence.

if mata had stuck in that chance, that came from a luiz interception and inch perfect ball. needs to keep it going now and be a leader.

when hazard came on the team really started to tick he definitely brings the bedt out of mata who bossed the game second half.

ramires was good as well and the fact mikel had a good game I think allowed ramires to to make the decisive runs which were such a weapon last season.

Hazard for me, some great performances in the second half.

The 3 Amigos was all great today, imagine how good we could be if we decide to buy a top central midfield player to do all the donkey work for them.

Archived