The Daily Mail, hey?

BellettiBullet
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Ashley cole won't go back to Arsenal. He will make a big money move to L.A and live the playboy lifestyle; and who can blame him? He's 32; a well known English "soccer" player; could potentially earn big bucks with a move to USA; and have wild orgies with hot L.A supermodels; Why not, eh?  :good2:

Any chance of copying and pasting the text from the article or giving a brief summary, some people, myself inckuded, prefer not to visit The Daily Mail website.

I know how you feel. The only reason I came about this piece was in a link from Google. I saw the headline, copied and pasted it and put it on here. I do not waste my time reading that s***e.

I think the states are an option but i wouldnt be shocked if he went to somewhere like Monaco or maybe Real Madrid. I think Monaco would be a good bet though. One final massive pay day.

Monaco have a ridiculous left back of their own at the minute called Kurzawa who is tearing up the French league. I think he'd have a much better time of it in Italy

Monaco have a ridiculous left back of their own at the minute called Kurzawa who is tearing up the French league. I think he'd have a much better time of it in Italy

Loved his samurai films....didn't realise he was good with a football too. Edited by dkw

Doesnt Beckham now own a US club, cole could end up there.

An expansion team in Miami.  Again another city with an interesting nightlife.  HOwever, I don't know if that team is even ready, nor do they have a stadium sorted.  So if Cole was looking for a move for next season I can't see that being his destination 

Firstly, I didn't read the article as I refuse to have anything to do with the Daily Heil.

I cannot bring myself to be associated with the paper that once put that utter f**kwit and rat-bar steward Hitler enthusiast Oswald Mosley on a pedestal. 

Secondly, I think it's clear-as-day that Cole is a goner come this summer.

It seems pretty much nailed-on that he'll move to the MLS and might even go with Lampard. Be nice to see them re-unite with Beckham and work with him, helping him get his project off the ground, but my head says both are bound for LA Galaxy.

I agree, i dont think the team in Miami will be ready in time. Their new season starts next month i believe so I dont think that Beckham's team will be ready till next year.

I could see him going to LA or maybe with Defoe in Canada.