Cech & Terry

Zeta
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Any news on these injuries yet?f**king typical Liverpool get all the luck yet again that 2 of our most crucial players pick up injuries right before we play them.

Terry looked OK walking off, but can only guess for now, to be honest I couldn't care less about the weekend, I'd rest everyone we can, one win from another final

At least we have Mark. We wouldn't have left Madrid with a clean sheet if we had put Turnbull or Hilario in for Cech.

What you mean like the day Hilario didn't play and we didn't beat BArcelona 1-0?

It wouldn't surprise me. I had a mate who dislocated his shoulder and he was told it would take nearly three months to fully heal. A shoulder has a tendency to 'pop out' again if you don't give them the time to heal properly.

Edited by Huttsey

I love Cech. He is such a professional. He is out for the rest of the season, missing the possibility of a Champion's League final and the Premier League right to the wire. The World Cup is coming up and he can still conjure up a smile.

Edited by AlexTommo

I love Cech. He is such a professional. He is out for the rest of the season, missing the possibility of a Champion's League final and the Premier League right to the wire. The World Cup is coming up and he can still conjure up a smile.

What's the World Cup coming up got to do with it?

What's the World Cup coming up got to do with it?

Off the top of my head, is he not the Czech national goalkeeper? Therefore yet more important matches he will potentially miss...?