Cut price Kalou?

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Kalou rumours of a return to the prem have been floating around for ages.

Second top scorer in lig 1 with 16 (same as Cavani and a bunch of others) in 36 games or so.

Any takers for a Kalou return on the cheap? Could play up front or in the attacking trio.

Got a lot of abuse, but I've always liked Kalou. Would have loved to see him played as a centre forward more often.

Edited by Foggy

If we put together a front 6 containing Torres, Kalou, Willian, Oscar, Mikel and Ramires and then lost a game, I believe this forum would form a singularity due to the immense weight of anger. I think for scientific research purposes that makes it a must simply so we can fully understand the origins of the universe. 

Sign Kalou ---> Understand the universe

I'd have to say for a third choice, impact player he was pretty good.

Can't think of too many better than him in that role. (Hernandez, maybe?)

Never got to play through the middle because of all the other names in front of him, even though that was his position when he was at feijenoord if I'm not mistaken.

I think some are letting nostalgia getting the better of them here. Kalou was a likeable bloke, a trier, had his moments, but he was limited, extremely frustrating and ultimately not good enough, which is why we let him leave in the first place. And why he's now playing in the French league and being linked with the likes of West Ham.