• Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Costa
    • Rémy (sub)
    • Ramires (sub)
    • Schurrle (sub)

Cesc was at the center of everything and gets my vote just ahead of Oscar and Costa, both of which deserved a hat trick today.

Willian again although missed a couple of chances had a telling input and again shouldn't be singled out for any criticism.

some lovely passages of play today that must have had the owner smiling to himself, pretty football, strong athletic players and the right mindset...we must look ominous from an oppositions point of view.

Cesc for me as well. Had been a bit off the boil I feel for the last month or so but today he was back to his glorious best. Controlled the match and his choice and execution of passing was a joy to watch. Keeping him fit and in form for the rest of the season will be big for us.

I'm joining in with the Cesc love in, gets my vote, everything good we did seem to go through him.

Honourable mention to the goalscorers Costa and Oscar who could both probably have scored a hat trick each if not for a little luck on their part.

Also think Luis deserves a shout not a MOTM performance but I thought he did really well today considering he was only in because of Dave's injury and he barely put a foot wrong all match.

So many candidates... for the first time this season I can't decide. Maybe Diego.

It's going to be interesting to see whether the stupid commentators would continue with "his weak performance and confidence"...

Don't agree with so many candidates myself. Yes many played well but one player was miles ahead of the rest !

Take a bow Cesc Fabregas we are lucky to have him!

Also think Luis deserves a shout not a MOTM performance but I thought he did really well today considering he was only in because of Dave's injury and he barely put a foot wrong all match.

+1 - he's been skinned a few times by pacey wingers this season but was relentless against Dyer... as you say not MOTM but for me his best game in a Chelsea shirt.

Fabregas gets my MOTM - but by pressing Swansea to concede possession at almost every opportunity, it was the overall contribution from the team that made it happen.

So, despite Swansea having no shots on goal, one of us believes Cech was the best player on our team ?! LOL.

Anyway - I went for Oscar. He's been poor this season and hopefully this is the start of a run of form.

Archived