Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

3 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Refs are normally more generous to home sides, and also the top sides. Wouldn't say this is necessarily fixed more the luck of the game.

Our lack of penalty decisions does make me ponder though.

I agree. It's not fixed per se, but refs may easily turn a blind eye on certain things when certain teams play, rather than others...

Edited by Londonisblue

1 minute ago, Strider6003 said:

Refs are normally more generous to home sides, and also the top sides. Wouldn't say this is necessarily fixed more the luck of the game.

Our lack of penalty decisions does make me ponder though.

The gulf in the differences in opinion of refs for fouls is huge. In our game, it had to be a clear foul on Moses for it to be called a foul.

Whilst Brighton got the pen for a very soft push if a push at all. 

45 minutes ago, Deino said:

What is it with refs when City play? 

Nothing other than they need city to win and for pep to stay in epl.....its good for the League you see.

26 minutes ago, Londonisblue said:

honestly, guys, I am going to concentrate on tuesday/wednesday football from now on... PL is fixed this season. You'll see next week against manure...

Of course its fixed.....all you need is one look at us and one look at teams like city.......I dont care how good they are, they are still getting all the goodies we would never ever get.

3 minutes ago, Xfaxtor said:

I know its beating a dead horse, but watching KdB tear it up for City is so painful. I mean hes EXACTLY what we have been crying out for the last 4 years and we friggin had him.

We've won the title in two of those four years, and KDB has won zero.

He's a fantastic player, no doubt about it, but we've been okay without him, and City haven't won anything yet. They've struggled to win their last three, against Huddersfield, Southampton and Wet Spam.

Let's see how they get on against Utd. I still think we're very much in with a shout.

3 minutes ago, Davey Baby said:

And if this is how people still think after so many years then when he eventually does win a league title (and he is at city, its when not if) I feel bad for the people who can't just move on. It's just a football player.

Controversial opinion, Fabregas does the same job.

Edited by Stim

44 minutes ago, Davey Baby said:

He's a fantastic player, no doubt about it, but we've been okay without him, and City haven't won anything yet. They've struggled to win their last three, against Huddersfield, Southampton and Wet Spam.

Let's see how they get on against Utd. I still think we're very much in with a shout.

Well KDB would have have made our squad much stronger and natural replacement for Cesc , We still need that someone who can score from distance when needed .....We dont have someone like Lampard and KDB would have been the answer.

1 hour ago, Davey Baby said:

i get what you're saying, but to be fair it looks like they're on course to win a title this season and he's going to be instrumental in that title win. 

if city lose against man utd and spu*s, and we win our next three matches, city will only be 5 points clear off us. so they're not yet there!! plus, they'll have to go to liverpool in january and will have to face us in march as well! Plus, they'll get (hopefully) a sh*tty draw in the round of 16 of the UCL :wink: !

I dont care one bit about kdb......yeah we had him and yeah we should have been more tolerant but he's gone and married to the enemy, thanks jose. Anyway what done is done....just be glad we somehow didnt lose Eden in all of this......and I miss Mata much more than KDB. Lets hope we have learned a bit here, eventhough it seems we never will.

8 hours ago, atomis said:

I dont care one bit about kdb......yeah we had him and yeah we should have been more tolerant but he's gone and married to the enemy, thanks jose. Anyway what done is done....just be glad we somehow didnt lose Eden in all of this......and I miss Mata much more than KDB. Lets hope we have learned a bit here, eventhough it seems we never will.

us who? ...Board never will

10 hours ago, atomis said:

same here - Mata was the Magic Man - I feel soo lucky to see him play for CFC up close & personal - I remember that time with him Torrres & Sturridge - I thought that was the best 3 up top for Chelsea - then Oscar & Hazard displaced Mata & Sturridge - Sturridge was a bit selfish, so I could see that but Mata was just class & still is that - I always like to see him play

mata_haz.jpg

Can't believe so many pundits out there desperately arguing in Pogba's case, that's a dead set red, you hate to be at the end of that stamping. He should get a couple of more games off for the dissent against referee, but I expect him to get off on that one. I hope City beat United 6:1 this weekend, so we don't hear about Jose's brillant tactic and watch Lingeard's goal celebration.

28 minutes ago, adineen98 said:
2 hours ago, Brutos said:

Interesting comments from Clattenburg. If it's to confirm anything, it's that everyone should know now that it was Spurs were the villains that night, not us, despite what they may say.

Indeed. They were the villains though, i'm glad he has come out and basically said Spurs were a disgrace and he could have sent 4 of them off.