Chelsea vs Everton (LC) 25th October 2017 19:45 KO

coco

Both teams are under pressure coming into this one. We both need a win for the sake of momentum and confidence as much as progression in the Cup. 

Our midfield desperately needs fresh legs. I'd like to see Ampadu from the start. But I honestly have no idea who should partner him. Both Fabregas and Bakayoko need a rest. 

I'd also like to see Musonda from the beginning with Sterling and JCS to get solid minutes if we are winning.

A possible 11 (343): Willy, Rudiger, Andreas, Cahill, Zappacosta, Ampadu, Luiz, Kenedy, Musonda, Batshuayi, Hazard. 

Subs: Eduardo, Dave, JCS, Sterling, Fabregas, Willian, Morata.

Have to use this opp to play the kids and give much needed rest to the squad. I feel Everton will do the same and to be honest we are fighting on much bigger fronts 

My 11 (will never happen!)

GK: Willy

LWB: Kennedy

RWB: Zappa

CD: Christensen, Rudiger, JCS

CM: Ampadu, Scott

Forwards: Willian, Musonda, Bats

Be great to see Sterling and other fringe players off the bench

Hope we go for youth here. Everton is Everton but our season's success is measured somewhere else than Carabao Cup. I want everyone rested. Maybe Caballero, Willian, Christensen, Ampadu, Michy, DD, Kenedy, Musonda, Zappa and fill with the most rested seniors.

It is a balance of giving youth a chance and resting the best. I wouldn't really think about the result as much.

1 hour ago, didierforever said:

Conte has to go with youth. Perfect opportunity to rest some players and give others an opportunity.

willy

rudiger Andreas jcs

zappa Scott ampadu kenedy

musonda michy Willian 

subs - Eduardo, cahill, azpi, cesc, Pedro, hazard, morata

I love the team except Cahill should start over JCS . Also would like to see more kids on the bench and most importantly i want us out of this Non sense Cup. Our Squad is not big enough for Premier league and Champions league no point adding the carabao cup

i want to see Morata and Bats starting. Lets see how they do as a partnership in a 4-4-2. Lets try something different in this match and see if it pays off. This is not our priority and Everton are conceding goals for fun. Morata and Bats can fill their boots.

Willy

Christensen Rudiger Cahill JCS

Zappa Luiz Ampadu Kenedy

Bats Morata

Sub Morata for Willian in 2nd half, and Musonda for Bats.

Usually I'd expect us to go into a match like this with a slightly weakend team. But with our midfield having the injury's has and players needing the rest. I think we will or will need to go fully youth and subs beach for the starting 11. Maybe fabregas and rudiger from the weekend. 

Not saying that's the team I want out to win the match but I don't feel Everton will field there strongest team either as we both have more important games and competitions than this seeing as we've dropped off the pace in the prem and they are struggling in Europe and the prem

It's the perfect game for to do rest from first team, let's see how young players going playing against Everton, i don't think that Everton will give his better team for this game. Mostly that they are not at the top in PL.

Willy

Rudiger-Christensen-Cahill

Zappa-Kennedy

Ampadu-Scott

Musonda-Michy-Willian

I reckon we will beat them, because they are in dead sh1t form and won't be risking their best 11 for this game either. It will be interesting to see who will play in the central midfield, maybe a couple of 16 year old. Win or lose, I'm at peace  if no injury and our youth players gets a game.

3 hours ago, Cyborg7 said:

It's the perfect game for to do rest from first team, let's see how young players going playing against Everton, i don't think that Everton will give his better team for this game. Mostly that they are not at the top in PL.

Willy

Rudiger-Christensen-Cahill

Zappa-Kennedy

Ampadu-Scott

Musonda-Michy-Willian

This is a team I can get behind for sure.

I think there will be a few changes for this game. Our game at Bournemouth,is in my opinion,much more important than this one.

Everton looked poor yesterday v Arsenal. Mind you Palace had looked poor before they played us. This competition is the least important one we are in this season.

I reckon we will beat them, because they are in dead sh1t form and won't be risking their best 11 for this game either. It will be interesting to see who will play in the central midfield, maybe a couple of 16 year old. Win or lose, I'm at peace  if no injury and our youth players gets a game.
I think it is perfect chance for them to turn their fortunes around. If they win the mighty Chelsea they might just turn a corner. Palace tried that with us and won (didn't really restart their season but...)

If they lose, Koeman is gone and they get another crack at restart with a new manager.

Can't realistically be enough time change anything significantly, so we should still be able to control the game...
Unless, of course, the Everton players were just God awful to push Koeman out the door.
Usually a sacking clears the air and the players are sort of more free to express themselves. Have no idea how it was in Everton. Koeman is an excellent manager. Will go to bigger jobs than Everton.

I think we should not think about them but play our youth/fringe and try to win it.

Archived