Andy Carroll - Football has gone mad

TomCFC85
Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

If the best our scouting network or who ever makes these decisions can come up with is Andy Carroll, then id have serious doubts about our future squad strength.  Transfer policy has been going down hill for a few years, apart from 1 or 2 good signings.  Emenalo got the blame for a lot, but he cant be blamed now.  Should have kept Traore, he was excellent back up.

16 minutes ago, Van Butsen said:

New thread: Who would you take over Andy Carroll

I'd take Salomon Rondon over Carroll

My gran with her hip replacement still has a better chance of staying fit. So i'm voting for... my gran

Edited by RMCM

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/11210093/chelsea-make-contact-with-west-ham-to-sign-andy-carroll

Chelsea have made contact with West Ham with the intent of signing Andy Carroll on a permanent deal, but the Hammers will not sell him for less than his valuation, Sky Sports News understands.

It's happening guys. Good luck to you all.

2 minutes ago, Zeta said:

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/11685/11210093/chelsea-make-contact-with-west-ham-to-sign-andy-carroll

Chelsea have made contact with West Ham with the intent of signing Andy Carroll on a permanent deal, but the Hammers will not sell him for less than his valuation, Sky Sports News understands.

Saw that they value him at £35m. Mental if this goes through. 

6 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Saw that they value him at £35m. Mental if this goes through. 

I'll just give up and accept our fate as the new Arsenal if that happens.

12 minutes ago, Zeta said:

When my GF ask's me what's wrong and I cant say football again. 

5a5df6d2e7926_giphy(1).gif.173fea59250559cad8dd8c54de2cb261.gif

Edited by Lexar

42 minutes ago, Zeta said:

:dash1:

There's just no win in this situation.

Either they pay the valuation and prove that the people running the club have absolutely no footballing knowledge, or they haggle it down to a much smaller amount because they know he's not good enough to warrant much of a fee, in which case why the f**k sign him if you know he's not very good. Either way, they show themselves to be completely inept.

Who needs Sanchez really? He's 29, out of contract in the summer, probably heading into the twilight of his career and Arsenal want 35 million for him. Then there's Andy Carroll; 29, probably heading into the twilight of his career and West ham want 35 million for him. No brainer really . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :JC_doubleup:

3 minutes ago, RMCM said:

Who needs Sanchez really? He's 29, out of contract in the summer, probably heading into the twilight of his career and Arsenal want 35 million for him. Then there's Andy Carroll; 29, probably heading into the twilight of his career and West ham want 35 million for him. No brainer really . . . . . . . . . . . . . . :JC_doubleup:

it's not just 35m for sanchez though from what i've heard. the agent fees are high too, as well as sanchez wanting 350-400k. i still don't agree with signing carroll, but comparing the two is silly if from a pure wages/agent fee side of things. 

3 minutes ago, enigma said:

it's not just 35m for sanchez though from what i've heard. the agent fees are high too, as well as sanchez wanting 350-400k. i still don't agree with signing carroll, but comparing the two is silly if from a pure wages/agent fee side of things. 

That joke isn't as funny or make us look as bad though so we'll just omit the actual sticking point.