Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2018/2019

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Haven’t seen the incident but again the debate of what’s a handball. If it goes to just hitting the hand we’re going to get to a position of players just purposely trying to hit penalties by aiming the ball at defenders arms. It will be like hockey where attackers only try to win short corners by knocking the ball into defenders feet.

2 minutes ago, goose said:

Haven’t seen the incident but again the debate of what’s a handball. If it goes to just hitting the hand we’re going to get to a position of players just purposely trying to hit penalties by aiming the ball at defenders arms. It will be like hockey where attackers only try to win short corners by knocking the ball into defenders feet.

in this case it appeared to hit his ribcage chest/underarm area before it touch his arm - I thought it was really harsh

Edited by carrickblue
typo

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

Is anybody else watching on Youtube? If so, is it breaking up every minute like it is for me? It's worse than it was during our game.

Yeah I turned it off. You can stream it free on the BT sport app too, much smoother.

2 minutes ago, Blue Exile said:

Yeah I turned it off. You can stream it free on the BT sport app too, much smoother.

I need to create an account first though, I think I'll just stick with Youtube, I can't be bothered to set up an account for one game.

1 minute ago, Scott Harris said:

I need to create an account first though, I think I'll just stick with Youtube, I can't be bothered to set up an account for one game.

Don’t need an account, I don’t have one. Just download the app and away you go.

1 minute ago, Argo said:

How many times is Kane going to be rushed back? It's one thing doing it to Kante but whenever Kane's rushed back he always flops.

He should have been on the bench.

He comes across as very selfish, putting himself before what’s better for the team.

Guest Sindre

They don't look like scoring but i bet Tottenham scores at least one goal before to 90 is up.