7 hours ago, Michael said:

Played for Chelsea is a subjective term.  Kezman had us all fooled, I was more excited about signing him than Drogba.  Ooops.

Yeah because he was a proven goalscorer when he came to Chelsea. If he was given more time he would have done better in PL. 

5 hours ago, wizardous said:

Yeah because he was a proven goalscorer when he came to Chelsea. If he was given more time he would have done better in PL. 

The dutch league was his level, not a bad player, but he struggled in england and spain. 

On 24/07/2020 at 15:09, big blue said:

The dutch league was his level, not a bad player, but he struggled in england and spain. 

Sadly we were not to know that. The Dutch league was producing genuine stars back then like Ibra, RVP and Ruud, Kezman was producing those kind of goal scoring tallys. He looked class over there just like those guys did and was doing it in Europe too. 

He didn't suit English football and far bigger names have been the same like Shevchenko and com

Edited by Chelsbear
2 hours ago, Adamrb said:

Sadly I think all their money is going on Sancho

I wouldnt even mind that. If Sancho is the only signing they make, I hope he flops massively.

Would also massively hinder Greenwood as well who they seem to love so much

21 hours ago, driller97 said:

I wouldnt even mind that. If Sancho is the only signing they make, I hope he flops massively.

Would also massively hinder Greenwood as well who they seem to love so much

Rashford Greenwood sancho looks pretty good to me. Then again, so does pulisic Werner ziyech

11 hours ago, Adamrb said:

Rashford Greenwood sancho looks pretty good to me. Then again, so does pulisic Werner ziyech

But I thought their fans were hammerin on about Martial and how good he is?

Either way, one of Rashford, Greenwood and Martial looks to be getting sacrificed for Sancho, and given Greenwood being so young and just breaking through it'll probably be him.

Pulisic-Werner-Ziyech looks unreal, but 2 of the 3 have never played in the prem yet so its too early to tell for sure, but on paper it does look incredible.