coco

Chelsea vs Burnley (PL) Mon 22nd Apr 20:00 GMT

Just now, WalterWhiteCFC said:

I love kova’s determination, he refused to score a goal or be a goal threat and he carries it out diligently each time 

He's absolutely woeful isn't he 

Two great goals but terrible defending for Burnley's two. It's been happening all season.

Loved RLCs brush off for the first. Hazard magic and a bullet by Higuain.

1 minute ago, TomCFC85 said:

Who would you rather have for our current squad, if you could only pick one:
Prime Terry
Prime Lampard
Prime Drogba 
Prime Ashley Cole 

?

1 minute ago, TomCFC85 said:

Prime Terry
Prime Lampard
Prime Drogba 
Prime Ashley Cole 

Christ, that’s a horrendous call. Drogba probably as a world class striker would at least get us goals. 

Terry would struggle under Sarri, Cole would be brilliant but no point with no one to cross too. It would really be between Lampard and Drogs but I think we need the striker the most.

2 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

Prime Terry
Prime Lampard
Prime Drogba 
Prime Ashley Cole 

Terry all day we need a leader at the back, imagine if there was ever a team with all those wonderful players in it, some team that would be 

2 minutes ago, TomCFC85 said:

Prime Terry
Prime Lampard
Prime Drogba 
Prime Ashley Cole 

In this team probably Drogba. 

It happened at the end of the first and happening again in the second. We get laboured in the final third and slow things down, sickening and boring sh*te. Can’t stand it. What has happened to players hitting crosses first time when a ball has been laid off perfectly. Time and time again we take a touch and more often and not the cross gets blocked or defence gets that extra second to get set. Sarri is a boring manager who has brought the most boring and limited player as his main man. 

54 minutes ago, CFCCAN said:

We really are sh*te defensively ....got to be the worse defensive team in the top 6 surely.

I'd say even with a few calamities we are a country mile better than Arsenal and United ....

We are like Sarri and his cigarrettes. He's had decent pack of old tarry one's before the game and we have energy and concentration. After the half we are 60mins without one and it begins to show by frustration and low energy. 

Christensen really really scares me. He struggles to play the ball out from the back and seems to be targeted by teams as a weak link when he plays. I thought we looked far worse when he came on against Liverpool and we look equally shaky tonight. Don’t get me wrong, we haven’t looked great at the back all season but we’re worse than ever at the moment.