coco

Chelsea vs Burnley (PL) Mon 22nd Apr 20:00 GMT

Just now, Ernie_blue said:

Sorry I was agreeing with you, just being sarcastic as we all know it was never going to happen. Spot on with your post.

Fair enough, I read it wrong, it’s just so frustrating to see the same tactics every time. I get it’s not his philosophy but when CL football is on the line, f**k your philosophy. We should be throwing the kitchen sink at them. 

Jorginho/Kovacic = utter sh*tTTTT

But the worst is that everybody knows that, yet Sarri insists with these two useless twats.

5 minutes ago, Strider6003 said:

Burnley have won the last three.

respecting your opinion but I think its irrelevant, we have the quality and playing at home against a team in the bottom half, we should have put this game to bed a long time ago, but our quality game management and quality awful defending simply adds to the suffering.

Just now, EdinburghBlue said:

Fair enough, I read it wrong, it’s just so frustrating to see the same tactics every time. I get it’s not his philosophy but when CL football is on the line, f**k your philosophy. We should be throwing the kitchen sink at them. 

I agree mate, at home with not many games left I don't see why we don't go for it. We don't need Jorginho and Kovacic playing, bringing on Kovacic was wrong IMO anyway. I guess the positive is the Barkley for Kovacic sub didn't happen.

If we were drawing a few years ago, we would be throwing absolutely everything at that goal to get the win, these days we don't even test the f**king keeper. It's infuriating and incredibly boring to watch.