Chelsea vs Burnley (PL) Mon 22nd Apr 20:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Burnley's plan is simply working for them in the first half. They play the long balls, waiting for free-kicks and corners to put that ball through our defence.

I think we have playing the counter-attack very well, RLC and Hazard enjoying their game. But our defence is not there, Rudiger is missing so much, especially when we need someone aggressive and strong in the air.

Let's hope we will show something better in the second half! COME ON CHELS!!!

Defending for those goals was criminal. Especially the 2nd, Christiansen loses his man, and then 3 players ball watching and leaving barnes free. 

It's been too slow all over the pitch so far. Need 3 points today, just hope we dont come out half asleep and concede again. 

5 minutes ago, Jezq8 said:

Now the dreaded second half.

dont care but we should not be letting burnley score  2 goals as easy at that.

this is the problem I have with sarri defensively we are sh*t! And you don’t get anywhere in the league with a poor defensive unit.

Leave it to us to get the one Italian manager who can't defend......

Sarri team talk going on as we speak. Wonder what inspirational he has come up this time. I think he is right about now going on with his war analogies and the players are just so pumped and inspired. What a second half coming up! 

6 minutes ago, carrickblue said:

trying to remember when we last scored from a corner kick - seems not to be part of our game at all  

I have a gut feeling the guy in charge of that is the same who oversees our defensive preparation in training. 

I wonder if I could have his job, could really use some extra money. Would just sit on my ass all day, collect my wages without even bothering to turn up at Cobham for training and will probably have exactly the same effect on our team defensive performance.

I mean, we've been saying it for most of the season and nothing's changing. It's absolutely sickening.