Chelsea v West Ham (PL) Mon 21st Dec 2020 20:00 GMT

Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

17 hours ago, dkw said:

Jesus the absolutely disgusting stench of cowardice and pathetic surrender on here is nauseating, its like being on a French war forum...

Dick

You go over the top pretty often, especially these days, but on this occasion I agree. We have what it takes, and we take what we have. Scared of spammers and arsenal ? Boys just got to play like a team that knows they can do and they will. 

I feel it is pretty much up to us whether we win the game or not. West Ham have the best game of their season and we should still beat them. 

We need to perform according to our early season xG and we are fine. 

We need Pulisic, Werner, Tammy, Giroud just slotting in their chances. 

The Wet Spam will turn up with their A game as they always do against us at the Bridge. Therefore we MUST be on our A+ game, and if we are, we will demolish them. Player for player and collectively, we are better than them, so it is just down to the players to deliver on their own individual abilities. none of this, tired, fatigue, injuries bollocks, the players will be aware how important this game is to their season, Win and we are right back in the mix, lose and that's three defeats on the trot and we will be out of the picture for honours, with questions quite rightly being asked about the commitment of this team.

COME ON YOU BLUES ?

5 hours ago, erskblue said:

Match Day.

Come on you Chelsea!

I’ve had my normal match day beard grooming session which I did not do the last two games which I believe could be the sole reason for the losses. 

I’ve also managed to save the lovely beers I bought last week for it. 

32 minutes ago, Munkworth said:

I’ve had my normal match day beard grooming session which I did not do the last two games which I believe could be the sole reason for the losses. 

I’ve also managed to save the lovely beers I bought last week for it. 

I can see how a schedule of a match every three days is bad news for your baby bottom cheeks ?

Going for a 2-1 win BTW, and I'm sticking to Timo as first scorer.

:greysweat:

fingers crossed Ziyech back, Tammy, CHO and Havertz from the bench later on.

Mendy

Azpilicueta     Zouma    Silva     Chilwell

Kante 

Mount     Kovacic

Ziyech                Werner             Pulisic

9 minutes ago, Jezz said:

After two consecutive losses, and criticism of Werner and Havertz in the last few days I think we're going to be up for this.

West Ham always give extra against us, so we have to be at 100% tonight.

If they drop stinkers again and we lose points again it will probably get quite unpleasant.

Anything but a win will have us around 11th place. That would not be good going to Emirates next where anything could happen.