Pre Season Competition

Broja looked good when he came on. He will likely get some more chances to impress in pre-season. I also though Baba Rahman did well when he came on. I forgot we still had him on our books. Another player who has been desperately unlucky with injury.

I wouldn't be surprised if we send a player or 2 to Bournemouth on loan now that Scott Parker is manager there.

Thought Loftus Cheek looked pretty good despite not really doing anything… Pretty neat foot work. Hoping he’ll adapt to Tuchel tactics like he did with Sarri.

Broja looks good, definitely good enough to be 3rd striker. No one else really made a claim, although I really like Sterling he didn’t do much this game.

Good workout

We do need to have a proper clear out … far to many very average players on the books

Broja looked lively , will he stay or be given a beneficial loan ?

RLC. may have given TT food for thought

Tammy looked to have bulked up a bit

New season, new promise

Broja showed some nice moves at times.

RLC looked comfortable for the parts I saw in front of the defence.

Gallagher worked hard and final ball some times let him down.

Didn't recognise a lot of our chaps in the second half down the left side though they had some skill.

4 minutes ago, dansubrosa said:

Thought Loftus Cheek looked pretty good despite not really doing anything… Pretty neat foot work. Hoping he’ll adapt to Tuchel tactics like he did with Sarri.

Broja looks good, definitely good enough to be 3rd striker. No one else really made a claim, although I really like Sterling he didn’t do much this game.

I think if we sign no one he'll be second.

Tuchel doesn't rate Tammy and can see Mando getting proffered ahead of him in no time.

Just now, Strider6003 said:

Broja showed some nice moves at times.

RLC looked comfortable for the parts I saw in front of the defence.

Gallagher worked hard and final ball some times let him down.

Didn't recognise a lot of our chaps in the second half down the left side though they had some skill.

I think that was Clarke-Salter and Baba Rahman down our left flank in the second half. Baba Rahman had a nice assist for the equalizer and looked lively in general. He might be an squad option on the left.

Gallagher struggled a bit in the second half for a while when he was playing in front of what was a makeshift defense. He looked better once Ruben moved back to help him out.

Good to see our both strikers coming on and scoring two goals to change the game.

I liked RLC's performance, his drives with the ball is something he was hardly missing in his game. Broja looked good. 

Didn't know Ugbo scored 16 goals in his last season for Cercle Burgge, good numbers for a forward.