Random Rumours

He really hasnt though,hes a scapegoat, ye the first two months he was all over the place, but after his injury he has been in good form, not to his standard of last year but not anywhere near what most say,

He's been a lot better in recent times, mainly because he's been moved back to CB, but his positioning still isn't great and he's getting caught out a lot. It wasn't just 2 months of the season that he was bad, it was more like 5 months. We still aren't keeping clean sheet's and Ivanovic is one of the reason's why.

I don't see how you can say he is a scapegoat, it's not like he is the only one getting criticism this season. Matic, Hazard, Oscar, Fabregas, Costa, Cahill, they have all received the same criticism this season at certain times.

Edited by Scott Harris

I get a bit pissed off reading articles about how we are going to lose some of our big names because we will not be in the CL next year.

I am pissed off because as much as Jose and the Board have to shoulder some of the blame, the players are also at fault.

Hazard has been crap, so have Oscar, Matic, Costa, Ivanovic, Cahill.

Tibo's performances have not filled me with much confidence, and then you hear that some of these players want to move as they want to play CL, well f**k off, you get to stay until we get back to the CL.

Especially Hazard, I would not sell him for less than 80m, if we dont get that let him sulk on the bench or the stands while we play a wonderful talent like Kenedy.

I see Oscar has been allegedly offered to Juve for £35m...

Are we going to have a squad next season? We can't sell everybody and then expect to attract top stars with no European football to play for.

I'm sure Conte has a pretty good idea who he wants in his team next season and we will buy at least 2-3 new players. If Oscar isn't part of his plans and this 35 million transfer turns out to be true, I wouldn't be too worried. He's been in and out of the first eleven, so it's not like he's an untouchable or anything like that.

Edited by Maksimov

We could be potentially be interested in a few players from Juve - Bonucci, Pogba, Morata - offering Oscar as part of a deal for Pogba, or in a swap deal for Morata could make sense.

The list of Serie A players we are linked with is forever growing! Bonucci, Rudiger (on loan I know), Manolas, Nainggalon, Pogba, Pjanic, Icardi, Higuain..

Apparently we've submitted a £63m bid for Sergio Ramos.

£63m for a 30 year old defender? Is it April Fools day?

One of my least favourite players. Overrated, dirty, cynical, sent off more times than Mark Dennis. 

Has to be a complete load of bollox. Rumour was in the Metro, according to the BBC gossip page:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

One of my least favourite players. Overrated, dirty, cynical, sent off more times than Mark Dennis. 

Has to be a complete load of bollox. Rumour was in the Metro, according to the BBC gossip page:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/gossip

They have to be taking the piss with this if they think anyone is going to believe we'd actually put up that kind of money for him.

Pure rumour. How can a first teamer leaves Madrid for a team that won't compete in the Champions League?

The same reason as players still in their prime swap top European leagues for the Chinese league. Money.

I don't believe in this particular rumour or even want it to be true, though...

The same reason as players still in their prime swap top European leagues for the Chinese league. Money.

I don't believe in this particular rumour or even want it to be true, though...

We won't be playing in the Champions League so I can't see us paying him the sort of crazy money the Chinese could have offered him.