Random Rumours

Heard about Real looking to sell Isco at the end of the season-Wouldnt mind bringing in Isco if we were looking to sell Oscar

However Oscar seems to be highly rated by anyone associated with Juve due to his 2 goals against them a few years back so my guess would be Conte would look to utilise Oscar. I don't believe we can have both Isco & Oscar in the same squad

and hes the best free kick taker in the world right now

We have lost 15-20 Goals from our midfield with Lampard leaving and 2 seasons on we still have not filled that void-hoping this lad can bring some goals from midfield which we really need (If we sign him)

At the start of the season when Costa was misfiring it was hard to see where the goals would come from, the build up play from our midfield was great but nobody wanted to take a shot or be more direct and it was just painful to watch. Really hope Conte addresses the issue.

Pjanic is a must for us IMO. Would show real intent that this season was a blip and we'll be in the fight next season. If not on Europe then domestically.

A solid world class defender (sorry JT!)

A decent 2nd striker

We've got a great opportunity next season to prove some of our doubters wrong. A new boss and some quality players coming through (Bert, Kenedy)

Got to admit, I'm excited! KTBFFH!!!!

Pjanic is a must for us IMO. Would show real intent that this season was a blip and we'll be in the fight next season. If not on Europe then domestically.

A solid world class defender (sorry JT!)

A decent 2nd striker

We've got a great opportunity next season to prove some of our doubters wrong. A new boss and some quality players coming through (Bert, Kenedy)

Got to admit, I'm excited! KTBFFH!!!!

Traore seems to be doing the job at 2nd strikers atm. I think its more a 3rd striker we need. Someone that doesn't mind sitting on the bench for 25 games a season.

Both Pato and Bamford would be good options for a 3rd striker IMO. Solanke needs game time, he should be aiming higher than those two

I don't think Bamford will ever make it here to be honest. He couldn't get into the Crystal Palace or Norwich first team, i don't see how he will do any better here. I doubt he will want to be 3rd choice striker at his age either. He'll want first team football now and he'll barely get any minutes as a 3rd choice striker with us.

I personally think the 3rd choice striker role should always go to a youngster like Solanke, it should go to someone who is just making the step up from the academy.

I don't think Bamford will ever make it here to be honest. He couldn't get into the Crystal Palace or Norwich first team, i don't see how he will do any better here. I doubt he will want to be 3rd choice striker at his age either. He'll want first team football now and he'll barely get any minutes as a 3rd choice striker with us.

I personally think the 3rd choice striker role should always go to a youngster like Solanke, it should go to someone who is just making the step up from the academy.

He's playing in Holland now, already made the step up no? In that case Abraham would make sense. I think Bamford behind Traore and Costa would be just fine but you're right, he may not agree.

So,rumours were going after lukaku, erm.......pffft....erm....

Better than the Cavani rumors. I don't think there is any striker I'd rather have for the next 5-10 seasons than Lukaku.

He's a fan of the club, he has experience in England, he's still young, he's a physical beast. He's clearly good enough. (NOW, good enough NOW) He seems to have matured at Everton and I think the they look to him as a leader in that team. I see absolutely no downside in trying to sign him. Everton can have all the money they want, they'll have it anyway with the new owner.

Edited by TheChelseaBlues

He's playing in Holland now, already made the step up no? In that case Abraham would make sense. I think Bamford behind Traore and Costa would be just fine but you're right, he may not agree.

Better than the Cavani rumors. I don't think there is any striker I'd rather have for the next 5-10 seasons than Lukaku.

He's a fan of the club, he has experience in England, he's still young, he's a physical beast. He's clearly good enough. (NOW, good enough NOW) He seems to have matured at Everton and I think the they look to him as a leader in that team. I see absolutely no downside in trying to sign him. Everton can have all the money they want, they'll have it anyway with the new owner.

Apparently they want close to 60mil for him, surely we'd be better off with someone else than resigning an old player for that? I'm starting to think Mourinho did a lot of harm to Chelsea selling the players he deemed 'not worthy'. Lukaku.. De Bruyne.. (both went or could go for close to 60mil).. Mata.. (2x player player of the season and now stuck with Oscar at number 10).. Schurrle.. (never really had good options to bring off the bench in that position once he went). 

Apparently they want close to 60mil for him, surely we'd be better off with someone else than resigning an old player for that? I'm starting to think Mourinho did a lot of harm to Chelsea selling the players he deemed 'not worthy'. Lukaku.. De Bruyne.. (both went or could go for close to 60mil).. Mata.. (2x player player of the season and now stuck with Oscar at number 10).. Schurrle.. (never really had good options to bring off the bench in that position once he went). 

I'd rather we sign someone else who is just as talented, young and proven but who else is there? If Sterling is worth 60m, Lukaku is surely worth at least that. Who cares if he's a former player, he's on his way to being the best ST in Europe at this rate. Sign him up

I'd rather we sign someone else who is just as talented, young and proven but who else is there? If Sterling is worth 60m, Lukaku is surely worth at least that. Who cares if he's a former player, he's on his way to being the best ST in Europe at this rate. Sign him up

No-one proven, but someone like Embolo at Basel might be worth a punt at half the price.

Or we could just stick with Costa, use Traore as back-up and give time to Solanke and Abraham.

Christensen, la sorpresa del @FCBarcelona_es.

Información de @MDpor_elmundo https://

t.co/6kLAhfiOsy pic.twitter.com/esGJdAe3O0

— Mundo Deportivo (@mundodeportivo) 8 de

marzo de 2016.

Not a word of spanish but story is Barcelona are interested in Christensen and its being reported by Barcelona's favorite media mouthpiece (Mundo Deportivo). Even if false, we should seriously be including him in whatever future plans we have and not looking at an overrated player because he's English.

No-one proven, but someone like Embolo at Basel might be worth a punt at half the price.

Or we could just stick with Costa, use Traore as back-up and give time to Solanke and Abraham.

I'm operating under the assumption we'll be playing 2 strikers. Could be we stick with one. In that I case I would still rather have Lukaku, price be damned. We're going to be investing in the squad anyway, if Costa goes or we play with 2 forwards I think we should pay the premium. It could fail like so many of our other forwards have but 60m for 10 years of a great ST is worth it IMO, not to mention him being out of the hands of our rivals. Buying an unproven forward would just be a step sideways for me, we have those. Traore, Abraham and Solanke all have huge potential but Traore is the only one I would trust tomorrow.

marzo de 2016.

Not a word of spanish but story is Barcelona are interested in Christensen and its being reported by Barcelona's favorite media mouthpiece (Mundo Deportivo). Even if false, we should seriously be including him in whatever future plans we have and not looking at an overrated player because he's English.

"Great, you can't have him."

Edited by TheChelseaBlues

I'm operating under the assumption we'll be playing 2 strikers. Could be we stick with one. In that I case I would still rather have Lukaku, price be damned. We're going to be investing in the squad anyway, if Costa goes or we play with 2 forwards I think we should pay the premium. It could fail like so many of our other forwards have but 60m for 10 years of a great ST is worth it IMO, not to mention him being out of the hands of our rivals. Buying an unproven forward would just be a step sideways for me, we have those. Traore, Abraham and Solanke all have huge potential but Traore is the only one I would trust tomorrow.

"Great, you can't have him."

I get your point and we could do that, but if we do play two strikers under Conte then I'd be surprised if they were so similar. Yes it can work but he had better success with Tevez as a deeper striker linking the midfield and attack. 

£60 million is a huge outlay as well, especially if you're not recouping it by moving on Costa. I'd be surprised.

I get your point and we could do that, but if we do play two strikers under Conte then I'd be surprised if they were so similar. Yes it can work but he had better success with Tevez as a deeper striker linking the midfield and attack. 

£60 million is a huge outlay as well, especially if you're not recouping it by moving on Costa. I'd be surprised.

We'll have to disagree again since aside from them both being humans who play striker I don't think they are similar at all. Lukaku seems to play better with a partner, we don't know about Diego. I'd also personally rather have Lukaku right now and into the future than Costa. 30m+ for him would help cut the cost if you're going with one forward.

marzo de 2016.

Some Barca fans discussing him

http://www.barcaforum.com/showthread.php/13594-Andreas-Christensen