Random Rumours

So one day to go.  Remy to Leicester will probably go through.   Pato, Falcao, Costa and possibly Traore is quite weak overall.  We need another IMO.  Traore I would be quite surprised if he plays a great deal while the investigation is under way. 

So one day to go.  Remy to Leicester will probably go through.   Pato, Falcao, Costa and possibly Traore is quite weak overall.  We need another IMO.  Traore I would be quite surprised if he plays a great deal while the investigation is under way. 

Why? Its not like playing or not playing him will change anything with regards to the investigation. Whats done is done.

Maybe he has a surprise up his sleeve lol

I just seen a tweet from someone after Arsenal game where a talksport guy claimed Hiddink told him to expect no incomings, then Pato and Miazga came.  Unless we decide to make a last minute move.  I think we're done

Apparantly Inter Milan has put Mauro Icardi on the market for about 19 million just now. After falling out with Roberto Mancini.

Good player.

Yes he is but he's also a twat. If the system is set up for him and people go out of their way to placate him (which Mancini doesn't do as a matter of policy), he should be fine. Otherwise...

• 3 weeks later...

Not sure where to post this sorry if it's in the wrong place but you guys remember 2009 we lost the semi finals to barca on away goals 0-0 then 1-1 at the bridge. We had 4 penalty appeals turned down, some people claim Uefa didnt want another all English final, the same 2 teams from the year before. Makes me think, that was one of the most frustrating games I ever watched. My point is I believe we would have beaten Man U in the final and gus would of had champions league too add to his collection with us

Edited by MemphisKrabz

Not sure where to post this sorry if it's in the wrong place but you guys remember 2009 we lost the semi finals to barca on away goals 0-0 then 1-1 at the bridge. We had 4 penalty appeals turned down, some people claim Uefa didnt want another all English final, the same 2 teams from the year before. Makes me think, that was one of the most frustrating games I ever watched. My point is I believe we would have beaten Man U in the final and gus would of had champions league too add to his collection with us

I agree completely.

Never have I been so mad after a a game of football as I was after that semi final

The referees name is tom henning ovrebo. I am not angry with Iniesta for scoring that goal but f**k the refs. We were Fing robbed!!! I think that was the best Chelsea midfield that I had ever seen. 

LINK: Ovrebo: My errors cost Chelsea in 2009

Talking of strikers, I dont want Sturridge or Andy Carrol. I would like for us to target Ighalo if possible.