Random Rumours

Can anyone honestly tell me that Sarri has watched this pre-season and thought Giroud, Abraham and Morata is plenty?  Has he f**k.

Abraham has been sh*te tbh, not impressed me at all.  Giroud i like, and Morata has been turd so far too.  IF Batshuayi is off someone attacking has to come in, its that simple.  My ideal scenario is that we are agreeing to this as a replacement is advanced deal wise.  Or could just be utter BS lol

Thats why i think i would go for Fekir and play Hazard through the middle occasionally.

Edited by RickUK

Just now, Sindre said:

I have a feeling tomorrow might be a busy day for us.
Not including Kepa i think we'll try to get at least one more player in.

We definitly need an attacker and surely the clubs see that as well.

Marca reported a few days ago that we're looking at Willian Jose?

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2018/08/04/5b65ff41e5fdea99458b45a4.html

7 minutes ago, the special one said:

Marca reported a few days ago that we're looking at Willian Jose?

http://www.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2018/08/04/5b65ff41e5fdea99458b45a4.html

We need to aim higher than that. He's not better than what we already have.

Right now i see maybe, maybe 40 league goals total from our frontline this season and that is far from enough. Need someone proven like Fekir or Martial.

6 minutes ago, Giordano_Bruno said:

Come on guys, stop low balling Zouma. I don't want to see him playing for United. 

It's one of those things you gotta weigh up.  We are stacked with CB's and need an extra attacker I feel so the deal, if it happened of course, makes sense for both parties in the here and now.

Edited by Michael

Our team is definitely shapinguo nicely, throw in Martial and maybe one more top class attacker and we’ll have an incredible team. 

Just need to make sure ti get rid of some garbage, the likes of Drinkwater, Bakayoko need to leave as they’ve both been upgraded with Jorg and Kovacic. Sell a couple loanees here and there and bring in some youth and we’ll be great

• 1 month later...
3 hours ago, RIP Mourinho said:

Thorgan Hazard has started the season on fire. 5 goals and 2 assists in 6 games. I'd love it if we could bring him back for the RW/LCM spot, whichever suits him more. Clearly has an eye for goal and would likely convince Eden to put pen to paper on a new deal. 

I wouldn't want to work at the same place as any of my siblings :ohmy: