What about Wilfried Zaha for Chelsea?

enigma

Why do we dismiss players for no reason or turn up our noses at players from the Championship? 2 managers haven't fancied Marin & when you look at our bench today bar Ba we lacked any real game changers. At least he will stop Bertrand from running out on the wings which I detest. The fact Fergie & Arsene are supposedly considering him makes him worth a 2nd look if you ask me.

Why do we dismiss players for no reason or turn up our noses at players from the Championship? 2 managers haven't fancied Marin & when you look at our bench today bar Ba we lacked any real game changers. At least he will stop Bertrand from running out on the wings which I detest. The fact Fergie & Arsene are supposedly considering him makes him worth a 2nd look if you ask me.

I agree, he has everything in him to be a real class act. Some are saying we don't need him, well the last time i checked we only had 1 winger and 2 strikers so he is needed. Sadly it's far too late for us to get involved, we won't be getting him, he will go to United.

I agree, he has everything in him to be a real class act. Some are saying we don't need him, well the last time i checked we only had 1 winger and 2 strikers so he is needed. Sadly it's far too late for us to get involved, we won't be getting him, he will go to United.

Because of the amount of players we have on loan. KdB could fit in there nicely today. Kakuta would have been a decent addition off the bench. Piazon too. What would we do with Zaha next year or in two years? Will he really keep the current first teamers and above loanee's out of the team? I don't think so. If we were buying Isco's there for a few million more..

I was thinks ng the same thing when I saw our bench yesterday, I think we have strong squad defensively but id definitely take another attacking option. zaha has huge potential imo, and I think he'd offer us something different.

not convinced about marin, he looked god I pre season but from what ive of him in germany, im not sure he's the impact player we need.

however we might be best served to hold out til the summer and use the squad places for a couple of the youngsters thag have impressed on loan.

He is going to Utd for Â£15m.

lol

Nani's replacement. He will do well there.

Nani at his best was a great player, while Zaha will need lots of time I think. He doesn't even look impressive on YouTube videos (which can make anyone look good) as he just dribbles himself and rarely gives a end product.

Nani at his best was a great player, while Zaha will need lots of time I think. He doesn't even look impressive on YouTube videos (which can make anyone look good) as he just dribbles himself and rarely gives a end product.

If anyone can give a player guidance on how to develop raw talent and move onto the next level, SAF can.

If he gets the game time at United, Zaha could well develop into a top class player. 

Archived