Which former player would you like back the most?

mickyg

Imagine that today you could have back any current player who is till playing (whether in in a top league or not) then who would it be?

Based on Robben's play over the last few months, he would at the top for me. Maybe Drog's.

There aren't many players I can think of that would get into our team that are ex-Chels, perhaps Glen Johnson as a 2nd choice right back.

edit: Maybe even Meireles considering our lack of depth with Essien loaned out and Romeu injured all season, although hopefully the situation will improve next season when we'll have more depth again so we wouldn't really need him.

Maybe Alex?

Has to be Robben for me too, he's such a top notch player and is exciting to watch. Having him on the right and hazard on the left would make for some seriously good counter attacking play as well. 

Archived