• Fabregas
    • Willian
    • Oscar
    • Hazard
    • Drogba
    • Zouma (sub)
    • Remy (sub)
    • Mikel (sub)

Its one of those ones where any of the team could take it!

I thought Matic, Drogba and Hazard were brilliant.

If pushed I would give to to Drogba, what a hero.

Edited by Zola

Some very good performances from a few of the boys, got to give it to the man that rarely fails to step up when we need him and hope he has reassured the doubters that his return was not just a romantic nostalgia trip.

Didier Drogba.

Between Willian and Drogba for me.

Had to go with Drogs, scored one, made one and generally bullied the sh*t out of the Snottenham back four. Some of his control from high balls played up to him was awesome. Even gave us a Torres comedy moment with the free kick that hit row Z.

Terry for me. Some amazing attacking play and held the defence together when there was some uncertainty regarding his defensive partner.

Otherwise Drogba, Hazard, Oscar, Fab excellent performances and Willian. Matic went a bit off immediately after his yellow.

Rarely voted for MOTM since I began accessing the website on my phone. Is it very difficult to make voting possible on the mobile site?

Some very good performances from a few of the boys, got to give it to the man that rarely fails to step up when we need him and hope he has reassured the doubters that his return was not just a romantic nostalgia trip.

Didier Drogba.

Great performance, but the free kick was a little self indulgent,

Great team performance. Not a single weak link in the side. All of the subs were excellent too.

Matic was immense again. Played intelligently too after getting booked.

Oscar is an unbelievable player. You get work rate and commitment and yet he is so good on the ball.

MOTM It's got to be Didier. Costa missing, need someone to step up. He's your man.

Great performances all round, including Zouma who was excellent when he came on.

I've gone for Oscar but it could have been virtually any of our players. 

Special mention to Willian, obviously keen to do well against spuds and to quote The Apprentice, he worked his absolute balls off.