Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2016/2017

Chelsea Megastore
Chelsea Megastore

Chelsea Megastore

Surely the little breaks Spurs have been getting will end soon? Yes they've played well, but been getting the luck too..summed up today when they were struggling to create much and then a shot rebounds perfectly into Alli's path to score...yes, they were the better team, but without that huge break, they may not have won...add it speculative punt by Eriksen to beat palace, of the three goals in last few mins against Swansea when they were 1-0 down and so on

I've no interest in watching his 5 minute rant but I have seen the twitter video, and as far as I'm aware "you're f**king sh*t", "what's the score?" and "come this way, you fat c**t" are not racist insults.

6 hours ago, JMaher94 said:

Apparently, a few Spurs fans racialled abused Robbie today after the game.

Why does every football club have mindless idiots?

If this was Chelsea fans involved it would be all over the newspapers...of course not a flicker as yet...Spurs are only the victims remember 

Another thing about Spurs fans..they have got mighty cocky over their team all of a sudden for a team that hasn't won anything (and I hope that continues come May 21).ok so they finished above the arse...but after 22 years waiting? That's fcuking embarrassing...sure enjoy it, but they're making out they're not going to dominate arse for years now...that's far to early to call even though arse are in such terrible shape...really are an obnoxious lot

1 hour ago, The Brit said:

Another thing about Spurs fans..they have got mighty cocky over their team all of a sudden for a team that hasn't won anything (and I hope that continues come May 21).ok so they finished above the arse...but after 22 years waiting? That's fcuking embarrassing...sure enjoy it, but they're making out they're not going to dominate arse for years now...that's far to early to call even though arse are in such terrible shape...really are an obnoxious lot

That's exactly my problem with the Spurs fans, it's like last Sat they were begging it up before the game. It was a case of "how many" to them not if they would beat us. They just looked like idiots when we beat them 4-2. You'd have thought that would have taught them something.

1 hour ago, The Brit said:

Exactly. Even the breakfast TV sport bits this morning are reporting the 'Spurs finish above Arsenal' story...before the fact we moved a game closer to the title!

Its actually pathetic, win something you small time w**kers, then you can brag.

Just watching MOTD2 and the ref wasn't just awful in our game. Both United and City's pens were shocking decisions, both blatant cheating, diving. The referees are really getting some big decisions wrong and these are ones that cost two teams trying to fight off relegation. 

1 hour ago, Blue Exile said:

Exactly. Even the breakfast TV sport bits this morning are reporting the 'Spurs finish above Arsenal' story...before the fact we moved a game closer to the title!

Its actually pathetic, win something you small time w**kers, then you can brag.

Looking at some of the newspapers this morning the conclusion I've reached is that Chelsea becoming champions is no longer a  novelty but Spurs winning a few matches clearly is.

4 hours ago, Bobbywoodhogan said:

That's exactly my problem with the Spurs fans, it's like last Sat they were begging it up before the game. It was a case of "how many" to them not if they would beat us. They just looked like idiots when we beat them 4-2. You'd have thought that would have taught them something.

Forget last weekend, you would have thought thed have learned from 2012.

10 hours ago, bluedave said:

I've no interest in watching his 5 minute rant but I have seen the twitter video, and as far as I'm aware "you're f**king sh*t", "what's the score?" and "come this way, you fat c**t" are not racist insults.

You obviously didn't hear the monkey noises then, odd since they were as plain as day ?

A long way to go yet....the Spuds aren't going away any time soon.....our only hope of them dropping any points will be Utd at home if Jose parks the bus or they are in a position to cement a top 4 spot and their Euro League is going down the toilet....toughest game on paper is Leicester away but as they are safe they won't put up much of a fight, Hull might give them a battle but Spurs will be too good for them, West Ham will be a slaughter......

53 minutes ago, WeatherMan said:

You obviously didn't hear the monkey noises then, odd since they were as plain as day ?

Honestly no, I didn't notice any. I quite enjoyed seeing him getting some well-deserved stick but if there was any kind of racial abuse then that definitely crosses the line. But some people seem to have forgotten that our own fans have been involved in a few similar/worse incidents in recent years.

13 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

With Spurs fans, you can't even use the excuse "it's always a small minority"

Looking at the abuse they shout towards other footballers, their fans, reading their forum, you can see that it's not just a small minority. 

The insults they throw towards Lampard's mum on their forum that was the final straw for me. Racial abuse yesterday from the Spurs fans doesn't even shock me anymore.

1 hour ago, Scott Harris said:

With Spurs fans, you can't even use the excuse "it's always a small minority"

Looking at the abuse they shout towards other footballers, their fans, reading their forum, you can see that it's not just a small minority. 

No wonder that spudulike is a closet Chelsea fan :-)

6 hours ago, CFCCAN said:

.toughest game on paper is Leicester away but as they are safe they won't put up much of a fight, 

You are joking? Leicester hate Spurs almost as much as we do after Spurs fans attitude towards them last season.

They are vermin filth. Can't stand any of the c**ts. They have learnt nothing. Always mouthing off. Hope the racial abuse towards Robbie was caught on camera and people push it all over the Internet so it can't be ignored. Spurs c**ts need dealing with. They weren't so cocky when they played Millwall. 

6 minutes ago, stevo said:

They are vermin filth. Can't stand any of the c**ts. They have learnt nothing. Always mouthing off. Hope the racial abuse towards Robbie was caught on camera and people push it all over the Internet so it can't be ignored. Spurs c**ts need dealing with. They weren't so cocky when they played Millwall. 

Those that have been to WHL as well will know that you need to have your wits about you on the High Road and around the ground. Tottenham's hooligans have a reputation for assaulting vulnerable shirters/individuals and even women, young lads too. Just last week it emerged that they battered one of their own by accident after the FA Cup Semi Final thinking he was a lonesome Chelsea fan and therefore easy prey. Also I remember there was a video after the Capital One Cup Final against us a few seasons back where some Spurs fans started a fight on a train platform against a bloke and his son/daughter who were just minding their own business with Chelsea flags in hand. These c*nts really are the lowest of the low.