Premier league win record

dkw
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

So after today we are joint record holders with 13 wins on the belt, that's an incredible record at any level of professionalism football let alone the top level to other a new manager player an entirely new formation. When you put it into perspective it's just ridiculous. On to the next match to see if we can own the record outright, to go with the other prem league records we have. 

Edited by dkw

Everyone has been talking and praising us about our 13 wins in a row but i personally think the 10 clean sheets and only conceding 4 goals is more impressive. Add the fact one of those was a screamer, 1 was offside and another was an own goal. Our defence has been fantastic and Courtois has been excellent when called upon.

12 hours ago, Ballack & Blu said:

This turnaround will have one fella employed by MUFC, completely scratching his head, and wondering how the F*ck have my old boys done this....

The Individual can't seem to keep Chelsea's name out of his mouth these days. Bit bitter me thinks.

Jürgen Klopp: "Can you imagine how annoying it is when you win 13 games in a row and there is still one team only six points behind?"

Not sure, Jürgen, but I can imagine how annoying it must be to have the best run in Liverpool's Premier League history and still be closer to the 3rd spot than to the top.

He then said that he saw in his players's and staff faces that Chelsea won against Stoke. Maybe he just did not have the time to watch it - or he didn't watch it because, you know, it's bad for his morale.

Guest Sindre
10 minutes ago, Beerqueen said:

Bricking it already.  Difficult to type with my fingers crossed (throwback to my childhood, nothing bad happens if you keep your fingers crossed).

Same here, so fecking nervous.

Trying to tell myself a draw or even loss wouldn't be the end of the world as no one expect United would have catched up much but who am i kidding.

A win would be so massive.