Potters Vs Chelsea (PL) Sat 18/03 2017 KO 15:00 GMT

mojo
Eton Blue at the Chelsea Megastore

Need to concentrate our thoughts on this crucial game and the next four after that. 

The league could be ours by the end of those games.

Then we can concentrate everything on the FA cup and have the league wrapped up before we play Spuds in the S/F.

A win here goes a very long way to winning the title.

Also this weekend, Man City v Liverpool, so thats at least one rival dropping points, most likely Liverpool but City have an awful home record.

Spurs v Southampton without Kane but should win still.

WBA v Arsenal, will be a tricky trip for Arsenal, WBA have a better home record than Utd (25 points) and equally as good as City (26 points).

M'boro v Man Utd, should be a stroll for Utd but M'boro are capable of causing an upset on their day but I wouldnt be holding out for a result there.

Tricky game, I predict  a draw for this. But I hope I'm wrong.

victor Moses looked like he carried a slight knock when he come off against united. So  I wonder if he will feature in this game? 

Anyway

would go with 

courtois

azbi luiz Cahill 

moses Kante matic Alonso 

pedro costa hazard 

After predicting the right score against Manchester United, the crystal ball is full of itself for this one. I had to remind it that it still failed miserably when it came to the players, formation and scorer. Naturally, it responded by being as outrageous as ever:

Chelsea (3-4-3): Beeney; Luiz, Zouma, Aké; Moses, Kanté, Fábregas, Pedro; Hazard, Batshuayi, Loftus-Cheek (c)
Subs: Courtois, Aina, Cahill, Azpilicueta, Chalobah, Alonso, Solanke

Prediction: Stoke City 1-2 Chelsea (Loftus-Cheek 2)

Three crucial points thanks to captain Loftus-Cheek netting his fourth and fifth goals respectively in this one. Mitchell Beeney gets his chance here, despite a Courtois being on the bench. I like the subs lineup, particularly because it reads C A C A C A, not even on purpose either, just down to players in their position order. Solanke rounds off the bench.

Come on, lads!

looks like moses will be missing will go for

tibo

Zouma    Luiz     Cahill

Azpi   fab    Kante   Alonso

Pedro  Costa   Hazard

..  Whateva the score at min 70 Mr Conte Please Please Please Please  bring on Batshuayi .. Unless he had sex with contes wife i dont understand the snubbing of the fella. It will Costa a rest and also make him impprove his game

8 hours ago, Jezq8 said:

Tricky game, I predict  a draw for this. But I hope I'm wrong.

victor Moses looked like he carried a slight knock when he come off against united. So  I wonder if he will feature in this game? 

Anyway

would go with 

courtois

azbi luiz Cahill 

moses Kante matic Alonso 

pedro costa hazard 

Are you the guy that hasn't predicted a win all season or have I got you mixed up if so apologies in advance 

There's no second guessing what's the team will be, I do like to see Costa being benched, either the false 9 or Batshuayi ( not going to happen through). There are a decent team, last time we played they pushed us all the way to the end. However, given we have everything to play for and they haven't got much to play for, we should come out firing and get the job done.

2 hours ago, DonAntonio said:

Are you the guy that hasn't predicted a win all season or have I got you mixed up if so apologies in advance 

Nope got me mixed up :s I predicted we would be beat united last game for starters. 

Edited by Jezq8

Hopefully Diego shows up and he can be bothered to put a shift in. No matter what his twitter says or his gestures on the pitch there has been a noticeable difference in reports of his performances since the China move rumours came out. 

At least he still chips in the odd goal which he was not doing when unhappy under Jose. We will need him to step it up to see this season out successfully imo. 

3 hours ago, axman2526 said:

Hopefully Diego shows up and he can be bothered to put a shift in. No matter what his twitter says or his gestures on the pitch there has been a noticeable difference in reports of his performances since the China move rumours came out. 

At least he still chips in the odd goal which he was not doing when unhappy under Jose. We will need him to step it up to see this season out successfully imo. 

Play a front 3 of Pedro-Hazard-Willian pace would scare the hell out of Shawcross. We played them against Bournemouth and Leicester and won quite easily

I'd like to see someone other than Cahill start this. Ake or Zouma would be just fine. Gaz could probably usea little rest and with bodies flying at him on the counter I'm not even sure he's the best choice anyway. 

Zouma needs minutes to really test his rehab and Ake needs them to be enticed to stick around. I know Antonio is loath to change the starters beyond RW and CM but we're going to need one of those two to play big minutes next season and even probably the rest of this one

9 hours ago, Argo said:

Im dreading the thought off Azpi WB and Zouma RCB but it looks like we don't have a choice. Its going to take so much away from our ability to build and play from the back.

Could be that Conte goes with Pedro at RWB if Moses isn't available in the same way he's picked him for LWB before.