Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

28 minutes ago, brakeit said:

As i said it many times, that what happen, when the path**** board waited so much. When you go so late with so much sold players, and everyone know you are desperate to bring new players in, that is the price for you.
You going to overpay big.

The problem is we will overpay for completely average players.

Poor Marina, didn`t want to overpay 5 or 10m. for world class players, but will overpay big on average s*** players.

Conta is right to be furious.

If Roman doesn`t fired this 2 idio**, we will be in big trouble, very, very soon.

Everyone in the PL is overpaying for players not just Chelsea. I mean £50 million for Sigurdsson from Swansea, that is more than overpaying.

1 hour ago, brakeit said:

As i said it many times, that what happen, when the path**** board waited so much. When you go so late with so much sold players, and everyone know you are desperate to bring new players in, that is the price for you.
You going to overpay big.

The problem is we will overpay for completely average players.

Poor Marina, didn`t want to overpay 5 or 10m. for world class players, but will overpay big on average s*** players.

Conta is right to be furious.

If Roman doesn`t fired this 2 idio**, we will be in big trouble, very, very soon.

I still can't figure out whether you are a troll, or genuinely this stupid

14 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Would not surprise me if our transfer business is done for this window. 

If we don't bring in any more signings there's a good chance Conte could walk. 

He's clearly unhappy with the lack of depth in the squad in its' current state and I don't think the board is blind to that either. 

Minimum of two more players will sign I reckon. 

Would welcome him with open arms. On his day, he can be the best wing back in the league. His take ons are up there with the best in the league.

I'm hopeful that Conte will get even more out of him defensively and will also improve him going forward than Wenger.

Guest Sindre

Get it done. Right now he'd be our second best midfielder and probably our best RWB at the same time.

I'd give Arsenal an extra £5 million just to have it done by the time we face Tottenham. We need him.

If I was them I'd be more annoyed at the club for not providing enough for the player to want to stay, whether that be money or the opportunity to actually win things. He's not even from London or anything, so it's not like he should be any more loyal to Arsenal than anyone else; although I seem to remember him saying he was an Arsenal fan as a kid, but the fact he wants to leave even though he's a fan should tell them all they need to know about where their club's going! Would be a good signing if we can get him as I seem to remember us doing good business with them in the past

Edited by Remy10

1 hour ago, enigma said:

arsenal would be mad to sell him. who do they replace him with? 

They have no choice than to sell being that he is refusing to renew. They may not get anything for him next year

Edited by Bomboy

17 minutes ago, Sindre said:

Simon Johnson also just confirmed on twitter a bid has been made.

the previous reports of this were from the senior editor of the standard, so maybe there really is fire to this smoke. we will see, but i'm trying not to get excited. oxlade would be a great coup tbh, and he's really impressed me over pre-season and the game vs leicester. 

Following the sale of Matic I think it would be a good signing. 

When we were linked with him before then it didn't seen to make much sense but given his versatility and our lack of numbers in the middle I'd take him, especially for £35m which isn't exactly a King's ransom in the current market.