Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

3 hours ago, KentPaul said:

Think he wants Candreva for RWB, mate. If we're to believe reports, the board arent willing to sanction the move because he is 30, and therefore the board are opting for the younger Joao Cancelo.

Bu*** sh***.

Conte by himself say he wanted Walker and even the board send official bid, but it was too litle to late, the deal with City was 99,99% sure.

We also wanted Danilo, the player himself say that. But we was playing with Real for tee fee, going low and City once again took it from us.

So don`t say this b**** that Candreva was Conte first choice. Candreva is not even a WB.

For the left position the guy was always been Sandro.

44 minutes ago, brakeit said:

Bu*** sh***.

Conte by himself say he wanted Walker and even the board send official bid, but it was too litle to late, the deal with City was 99,99% sure.

We also wanted Danilo, the player himself say that. But we was playing with Real for tee fee, going low and City once again took it from us.

So don`t say this b**** that Candreva was Conte first choice. Candreva is not even a WB.

If you think Spurs would sell us anything Im not sure what to tell you. Doesnt matter how early we put that bid in, wouldnt be accepted in a million years. Danilo wasnt about the fee, he simoly chose City and Pep over us. Its been pretty clear Candreva is someone Conte has preferred and he played WB for Conte before so you are once again conpletely off the mark. 

Edited by Xfaxtor

3 hours ago, brakeit said:

Bu*** sh***.

Chelsea and Conte have been keen on Candreva for a long time now. And Candreva has played at RWB quite a lot over the past few years, particularly at Inter last season. The Walker bid was always audacious and I don't think even Conte himself considered that anything but a non-starter. As for Danilo, I can't imagine he could ever be anyone's first choice, very overrated.

2 hours ago, KentPaul said:

Chelsea and Conte have been keen on Candreva for a long time now. And Candreva has played at RWB quite a lot over the past few years, particularly at Inter last season. The Walker bid was always audacious and I don't think even Conte himself considered that anything but a non-starter. As for Danilo, I can't imagine he could ever be anyone's first choice, very overrated.

you need to watch his porto games 

15 minutes ago, Osgood is Good said:

Wenger has re-iterated that Oxlade-Chamberlain is NOT for sale. We should stop pissing about and move on. 

He also said that his squad is too big and he needs to trim the numbers down. 

So he's got to decide which of those two things is more important I suppose. 

11 minutes ago, RIP Mourinho said:

I remember Wenger saying similar things about RvP 

Yeah so do I, but Chamberlain has not requested to leave and with 15 days left of the window I don't think we can afford to piss about on an "if and a maybe". 

Edited by Osgood is Good

1 minute ago, Osgood is Good said:

Yeah so do I, but Chamberlain has not requested to leave and with 15 days left of the window I don't think we cannot afford to piss about on an "if and a maybe". 

He hasn't requested to leave because then he'd lose his loyalty bonus but he has expressed his desire not to sign an extension. Wenger needs to sell or we sign a pre contract with him in January. I'm happy with either option tbh. 

Just now, RIP Mourinho said:

He hasn't requested to leave because then he'd lose his loyalty bonus but he has expressed his desire not to sign an extension. Wenger needs to sell or we sign a pre contract with him in January. I'm happy with either option tbh. 

Can he sign a pre contract in January with a "domestic" club ?. And if he can, it defeats the immediate priority of recruiting players for this season.

2 hours ago, Amputechture said:

Can someone please explain to me how betting odds work? What do those numbers indicate?

Whenever you see two numbers separated by a slash, i.e. 10/1, this is a fractional betting odd.

Fractional odds allow you to calculate how much money you will win on your bet in comparison to you stake. The number on the right(e.g. 10) is how much you will win. The number on the left is how much you need to stake.

9/1 for every £/€1 you bet, you will win £/€9. This can also be calculated as 1 / (9 + 1) = 0.10 - There is a 10% chance that the event will happen.

1/1 for every £/€1 you bet, you will win £/€1. This can also be calculated as 1 / (1 + 1) = 0.50 - There is a 50% chance that the event will happen.

1/4 for every £/€4 you bet, you will win £/€1. This can also be calculated as 4 / (4 + 1) = 0.80 - There is a 80% chance that the event will happen.

8 hours ago, axman2526 said:

22 to 1 also means the bookies are very, very confident he will not come here.

Oh well, he's not very good anyway. I know we need depth, but that doesn't mean we should fill out the squad with average players. I don't even know what Chamberlain is supposed to be good at, he seems to be between poor and average at everything.

18 minutes ago, Scott Harris said:

Oh well, he's not very good anyway. I know we need depth, but that doesn't mean we should fill out the squad with average players. I don't even know what Chamberlain is supposed to be good at, he seems to be between poor and average at everything.

i think ox is good cover for our wing backs and he can play on both sides..

shud be a good signing if it comes at a max of 30m (in this inflated market)..

35 minutes ago, acidicleo said:

i think ox is good cover for our wing backs and he can play on both sides..

shud be a good signing if it comes at a max of 30m (in this inflated market)..

Would he be good cover though ? he can't defend, he doesn't position himself well, he's not great going forward. If we pay £30m, it would be £30m for somebody that is going to offer us pretty much nothing positive on the field. Arsenal have been trying to find a position for him for years now and he still looks poor.

Position and defending are attributes that can be improved under the right coach, and I think Conte can work on them much better than present day Arse Wenger. We need depth and we need it now, we ain't getting Sandro, what is there available? He'd be a good cover in my opinion.