Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain

1 minute ago, axman2526 said:

Not a problem with Sanchez though is it?

Sanchez is way more important and integral to Wengers style of play. Besides, who would you rather keep a hold of for another year ? A world class CF or OX ? And who knows, the money from the OX sale could bring in some extra cash to offer both Ozil and Sanchez a new and better contract. 

13 minutes ago, axman2526 said:

Not a problem with Sanchez though is it?

They've got Ozil, Sanchez and Chamberlain in the last year of their contracts. 

They can risk all of them walking on a free at the end of the season, they can only take a hard-line stance with one or two of them. 

Sanchez is more use to them, even if they only get another year out of him. Chamberlain, maybe they see more reason to cash in on him than the others? 

6 hours ago, Zeta said:

We could do a lot worse. At least he is fast, versatile and has time on his side.

And to be fair he has more tactical intelligence than some of our players(without mentioning names), the rough edges could be worked on in training by a hands on manager such as one we currently have. 

people seem to think it's simple to go out and buy elite wing backs. the majority of them are at top clubs and would not be let go, i.e. sandro at juve. unless the player themselves force through a move or unhappy, obtaining a top class player is next to impossible. in terms of rwb's, the list of candidates is quite slim. moses is actually a very capable wing back. i think alonso is the one that needs the most upgrading because, as much as he is a good player, he lacks pace and on the counter he will get shown up by pacey attackers. we've already seen that side is a weakness, especially when we continue to play cahill (another who lacks pace) next to alonso in that lcb role. 

42 minutes ago, enigma said:

people seem to think it's simple to go out and buy elite wing backs. the majority of them are at top clubs and would not be let go, i.e. sandro at juve. unless the player themselves force through a move or unhappy, obtaining a top class player is next to impossible. in terms of rwb's, the list of candidates is quite slim. moses is actually a very capable wing back. i think alonso is the one that needs the most upgrading because, as much as he is a good player, he lacks pace and on the counter he will get shown up by pacey attackers. we've already seen that side is a weakness, especially when we continue to play cahill (another who lacks pace) next to alonso in that lcb role. 

Disagree
Alonso > Moses