Following Our Nearest & Dearest Rivals, 2017/2018

Just been reading ref watch on skysports where Jackie Wright whoops sorry I mean Dermot Gallagher :biggrin: gives his verdict on the weekends refereeing decisions for example Jose's sending off Rooneys gashed eyebrow etc etc... and the only incident he took up in the stoke Chelsea game was Alonsos yellow card!!! Not one f**king mention about crouches dangerous tackle:face_palm: it really does make you wonder if there is some sort of bias towards CFC I mean honestly its getting beyond a joke now...

6 minutes ago, Womble said:

Just been reading ref watch on skysports where Jackie Wright whoops sorry I mean Dermot Gallagher :biggrin: gives his verdict on the weekends refereeing decisions for example Jose's sending off Rooneys gashed eyebrow etc etc... and the only incident he took up in the stoke Chelsea game was Alonsos yellow card!!! Not one f**king mention about crouches dangerous tackle:face_palm: it really does make you wonder if there is some sort of bias towards CFC I mean honestly its getting beyond a joke now...

It's like one big joke. They are just completely ignoring things and pretending that they didn't happen.

40 minutes ago, Womble said:

The FA just reprimanded Tomer Hemed for this stamp on DeAndre Yedlin

evc____20170924_new__bha_4d65c1d6_52fc_4 

I have been a Chels for long time.......and if there is one fact that no one can convince me otherwise of is: This damn League is corrupt from top to buttom. When season after season you witness absolute horror performances from the refs against us........when year after year you can clearly see the over the top bias against us by the media........then yes you can olny say that something very fishy is going on. For some reason we are hated beyond belief ( russian owner ). You really think they would have us as Winners Again? Ohh yeah its just all a big accident  that any team can Slaughter us without punishment, and yet they put their dongs between our legs for the slightest. This League is sick. THe truth will come out one day..........I just wish people like Halsey would come out more.